A Busted Surprise That Sent Us To The World!! Page 6 for TRIP REPORT

Hi Ashlee! Great PTR and such a beautiful family! I just caught up. lol... so bear with me. ;)
Favorite movie: Oh man... I guess my favorites include Brave, Tarzan, Toy Story, and Tangled :)
Good choices!
Then last but not least, we have Braeden, who is 4, autistic, and in Pre-K. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my family :)
This is one of the sweetest things I've read on this site. :lovestruc

From left to right, it's Emilee, Becca, my Mom, Braeden(I will probably refer him to bubs or bubba), my Dad, and I'm sitting on the bottom.
gorgeous family!
I was so happy that I am going back to literally the best place on earth. I was standing there trying to hold in my screams, I let out a few tears, and then I thought of ways to tell my mom, “Hey I found out about the surprise Disney trip you are planning, can I help plan now??”
both wonderful and frustrating
However, my parents are giving us all each a 100$ gift card for WDW so I imagine this will be my day that I spend most of that. I really want a pair of ears as I don’t have any yet!
How awesome of them!
Then for inner I may offer to take my brother to the resort to allow my parent’s time alone to walk through the park together and they could do their own dinner. (That’s just the kind of daughter I am!!)
What a great gift to them!
We will stop in New Orleans, Louisiana and stay the night there.
I've always wanted to go there.
Well let's go ahead and start with my mom! She is honestly the best mom ever.
So nice to read how close you are to your mother! I miss mine every day :angel: and also cherish the relationships :lovestruc I have with my children.
She is the strongest woman I know, she makes me smile even with a broken heart and she loves me more than I feel deserved of.
We all make mistakes both when growing up and as adults she loves you and you deserve that love.
We both have strong opinions and sometimes that causes us to bicker. All of that aside he is the best man I know and I love him so much. :)
Dads are special beings and I did not understand that really until my husband became a father to our kids. :lovestruc
Yes, I do dress up in the rat costume.
Woo hoo, you'll have special perspective now at Disney when you see CMs in those costumes. Have you thought about applying for their program? :)
Braeden had a blast coloring the strips of paper and adding the stickers! We all did really. It was nice to get everyone together and do Disney stuff around the dining room table :earsboy:
Wonderful!
My mom loves Disney just as much as I do if not a little bit more.
Guilty of the same. lol. I think I love it more than my 14 and 9 year olds, but they put up with me and love it too.
If you don't know by now well then here...

Never watched it, but will be sure to now. ::yes::
Give up?? Good because I watched......

As I hang my head in disbelief and disappointment, I prepare myself for the rage of the DISer's as I say that this was my first time seeing Mulan... :o:(:confused:
But it did not
disappoint!! It was amazing!! Mushu was just so cute and his little sassy attitude was just perfect! :thumbsup2
One of the BEST Disney movies!!!!
This movie is so great and the voices fit so well for the character's they play. It's on Netflix if you haven't seen it before!!! :thumbsup2
Such fun! It was my husband that made us watch this one and we loved it!
Well I started with a classic on Sunday night:

The Little Mermaid is soooooo good. It's been one of my favorites for so long! It's just great. It makes me wish I could live in that world- fin and all. As Sebastian says- "The human world- it's a mess"
*adore*
I ended up watching the whole thing though because it's just awesome :)

Okay, will add it back to list.
Lilo & Stitch baby! Such an awesome movie! :)
:stitch2:
And tonight I think I may watch Brave or Tangled... I love them both so I don't know yet! :)
princess: Perfect!
(Friday's are always the best not because they're Fridays but because my dad buy me Starbucks on Fridays before school :) )
Awww what a nice dude your dad is!
We now are going to Sci. Fi!
We will be too!!! next year. Doh. Have fun! :D
So with that being said, I have my wisdom teeth surgery tomorrow so I will now go eat my last dinner :)

See ya real soon!!!:earsboy:
Ouch! How are you healing up? ~Rebecca

AHHHHH!!! GUYS its been so long and I'm so sorry. I feel awful. Long story short I got in trouble because of school stuff so they took the computer away from me... They really know how to get me!!! :(
I promise iI will come back on tomorrow and do a hugggeeee update!
See ya real soon!

9 More Days Until Disney World!!!

Guys!! I've missed everyone so much and I have so much catching up to do... First let me catch ya'll up! So like I said, 9 more days until we are in freaking DISNEY!!!!!! How awesome! Ugh I love it!!! We are trying so hard to stay busy and make the time go by faster... It's so exciting!! However onto sadder news... I'm grounded WOMP WOMP... (Don't skip school kids) Which is the reason to my very late reply and update. But in the midst of my grounding a lot of good stuff has happened! Like me finally getting money to purchase my own phone, a great mother's day, and the arrival of our MagicBands :)
Let's just go all the way back to the beginning of May... First came Mothers day. We didn't do much as that's what my mom desired... She would rather stay in pj's all day and just relax and watch us kids clean house :) But that evening my grandma came over and my uncle and his girlfriend did too for dinner and some board games! I also gave my mom a card and these flowers which I grew and I also made the arrangement... No big deal, but i'm kind of a big deal. ;)

Then a little bit later came our MagicBands. Let me tell you this was a HUGE event in our household!! We made a big dinner and had these awesome snacks for dessert!!

IS HE CUTE OR WHAT

Which of course all led to the big event....

Not the best picture of you mom, sorry but I was to engulfed with that box to be patient enough to get a good picture!!

(Again sorry for the bad pictures guys)

My dad looking at his... He chose gray

A super blurry picture of Emilee's red one... With my hand because I was handing it to her... lol

Here's Braeden grabbing his green one... You can also see my mom's red one... I think that is hers....

I asked him where we were going and his response... "The Mickey Mouse Castle to see Aurora" Than he made this face hahahah

i don't have a picture of Becca and her band but she chose gray along with my dad... And last but for sure not least! My pink one :)

OBSESSED

So as I am still grounded i had to beg and beg and beg for some time on the computer and after uploading my pictures and typing this all out i am almsot out of time so with that I will say goodbye and if I don't get to come on again I will most definitely get on through the iPad in 9 days to begin the Live Trip Report!! and then when I'm back I will begin the actual TR as well! :)
See ya'll real soon!!!

9 DAYS GUYS!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great Mother's Day. Now stay out of trouble and enjoy your trip.
It was a great day Kathy! I hope you and the boys had a great day as well!!
And I am definetly staying out of trouble!!!
Btw i have yet to read your TR but am going to start it here shortly.

Hi Ashlee! Great PTR and such a beautiful family! I just caught up. lol... so bear with me. ;)

Good choices!

This is one of the sweetest things I've read on this site. :lovestruc

gorgeous family!

both wonderful and frustrating

How awesome of them!

What a great gift to them!

I've always wanted to go there.

So nice to read how close you are to your mother! I miss mine every day :angel: and also cherish the relationships :lovestruc I have with my children.

We all make mistakes both when growing up and as adults she loves you and you deserve that love.

Dads are special beings and I did not understand that really until my husband became a father to our kids. :lovestruc

Woo hoo, you'll have special perspective now at Disney when you see CMs in those costumes. Have you thought about applying for their program? :)

Wonderful!

Guilty of the same. lol. I think I love it more than my 14 and 9 year olds, but they put up with me and love it too.

Never watched it, but will be sure to now. ::yes::

One of the BEST Disney movies!!!!

Such fun! It was my husband that made us watch this one and we loved it!

*adore*

Okay, will add it back to list.

:stitch2:

princess: Perfect!

Awww what a nice dude your dad is!

We will be too!!! next year. Doh. Have fun! :D

Ouch! How are you healing up? ~Rebecca
Hi Rebecca!! Thank you so much for joining! I got myself into a little bit of trouble so I wasn't able to hop on the computer to reply to you but I got the email alert and have been anxiously waiting to reply to you :0
Thank you for all the sweet compliments you gave to me and my family! So sweet of you!!
I thought about applying to their program yes, however even with being in WDW everyday I would be terribly home sick and would miss my brother growing up. (The year I graduate and go to college is the year he starts kinder)
Thank you so much for following along and reading. It's so nice to hear when you think you're typing and sharing all this stuff and you think no one is out there listening! So thank you again and I hope to hear from some more :)
I will start a Live Trip Report in 9 days when I leave for WDW so stay tuned! :)

Hello everyone, no new info just the fact that we leave tomorrow..........
:rainbow::flower1::love::daisy::cool1::cheer2::banana::bounce::jumping1::hyper::jumping3:party::lmao::woohoo:::yes::

TOMORROW

I have started a LIVE Trip Report and I hope you guys are all able to head that way!!
Join me by clicking here! :earsboy::earsboy:

I will be joining in! I liked the idea of counting down with watching Disney movies. I may have to do that, who cares if it is still 105 days. I can stretch it! The Little Mermaid is by far my favorite! I had many a "Part of Your World" moments involving my "rock" (Couch) when I was a wee one. :rotfl:Enjoy! :donald:

:lovestrucHi everyone, just letting you all know once more I have started my trip and I have also started my live trip report go check it out here!! Thanks for joining y'all!!!! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter