• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9pm flight- Latest ADR?

Dallas_Lady

I only work for the vacation money
Our flight leaves MCO at 8:55pmon a Friday. We have a rental car that we will need to return and some bags to check. What’s the latest that you’d book an ADR (buffet style)?

Do you need to go back to the hotel to pick up your things or will everything be in the car? Will this ADR be in the park or resort? Which park?

If you need to go back to the hotel to get your things and you are at a park, especially the MK, the latest I would book would be 2 pm.

If going straight to the airport from the park or resort I would do 4 pm. I do not like to rush and would need a lot of cushion time.

Do you need to go back to the hotel to pick up your things or will everything be in the car? Will this ADR be in the park or resort? Which park?

If you need to go back to the hotel to get your things and you are at a park, especially the MK, the latest I would book would be 2 pm.

If going straight to the airport from the park or resort I would do 4 pm. I do not like to rush and would need a lot of cushion time.

Good point!

We’ll have everything in the car. Resort.

I'd go 5:00, with the understanding you may be rushed to leave. I would want to be walking out of the resort no later than 6.

Good point!

We’ll have everything in the car. Resort.
I would personally book 3 pm. This gives you a cushion for late seating, slow service, waiting for characters (if a character meal). Then if we are done early we can do bathroom breaks and maybe stroll through a gift shop. 4 pm would be my absolutely latest.

I would want to be on my way by 5:30 pm with having to return a rental and check bags.

But I despise the feeling of being rushed or watching the clock. Especially when traveling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter