9 people booked

Hlee

Earning My Ears
Only 9 people booked on our Souteast Asia tour this summer. Anyone else ever go with this small a number? I hope it doesn't get cancelled

If it goes than that would be great! But it is early and if they do cancel it than you should have a "back up" plan just in case. I hope you booked your airfare through ABD for if not you will be stuck with some tickets to no where. I will light a candle for you.

If it goes than that would be great! But it is early and if they do cancel it than you should have a "back up" plan just in case. I hope you booked your airfare through ABD for if not you will be stuck with some tickets to no where. I will light a candle for you.

Haha thanks Luckily I haven't booked our flights yet. I will def wait now!

Likely, if it does go with 9, you'll probably only have one Adventure Guide. But a group of 9 would be nice!

If your trip is cancelled, and you re-book to another departure of the same ABD, they will pay to re-do your flights to the new trip. If you book your flights through ABD (which I have done many times) then they just handle everything as far as the re-booking is concerned.

Sayhello

We had 10 for Germany and 16 for SE Asia. Hopefully you won't have any problems with it. Wonderful ABD!

We had 11 for our London/paris ABD with one Adventure Guide. The small group was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter