• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/29 is National Coffee Day

Today is national drink beer day. Wish I could participate.

I’ll participate in coffee day tomorrow while I drink my decaf coffee with soy vanilla creamer.

Hubby and I are going to Wawa. You have to be a rewards member. Does anyone know if that was the rule in past years? I remember just going in and passing by the cashier with our coffee, no member ID needed.

Hubby and I are going to Wawa. You have to be a rewards member. Does anyone know if that was the rule in past years? I remember just going in and passing by the cashier with our coffee, no member ID needed.

Did you go and did you have to show your rewards bar code?

Generally in the past, no, there wasn't such a requirement.

From what I saw in the past at Wawa, people were abusing it and walking out with carriers full of coffee. Yes, the coupon is in the app.

I am enjoying a delicious cup of Cafe Bustelo made in our Moka pot while watching the Russian Grand Prix. Not going out in this gloomy weather.

Sitting here with a hot cup of coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer, a nice reminder on this humid day that Autumn weather really *is* coming soon.

Wawa is having some major problems with their free coffee for Rewards Members today. Numerous complaints about the app not working or the coupon disappearing. The customer support phone line is being overwhelmed.

Some stores just gave up and are giving free coffee to anybody.

Wawa is having some major problems with their free coffee for Rewards Members today. Numerous complaints about the app not working or the coupon disappearing. The customer support phone line is being overwhelmed.

Some stores just gave up and are giving free coffee to anybody.

My coupon on the app worked. DW's coupon wouldn't open. The reward was supposedly there, but when she clicked to redeem it wouldn't work. The cashier knows both of us so she gave DW the coffee for free. The cashier said several others were having problems so the manager instructed them to honor the promo for anyone who had the app.

The app has been wonky at times in the past too.

Wawa coffee is currently $1 -any size.
Today I got 2 20 ounce cups of Pumpkin Spice-black for $2.13.

I usually get a 12 oz. cup. That's all I can drink before the coffee gets lukewarm. During the $1 promos I sometimes take a 24 oz cup and fill it halfway. It started about five years ago when a gruff cashier scolded me for getting the small one. "All sizes are $1. Get the big one!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter