9/1 PS for New Princess Breakfast - Want it?

MHopkins2

<font color=purple>Stop spinning your ring...I'm d
After much hand-wringing, I've decided we're not going to be able to make use of our PS for the new Princess breakfast at Epcot on Sunday, September 1st at 9:50AM, 2 adults. (We're just not willing to give up lunch at Coral Reef or dinner at Chefs de France, and three big meals in one day is a bit much, even for us!)

I know this breakfast isn't the nightmare to reserve that CRT is, but I thought I'd see if anyone wants this one (for free, obviously :) ) before I cancel it. I made the PS before the credit card requirement, so if you want it, it's yours. Please PM me or post here - first come, first served. :) If I don't hear from anyone by ~ lunchtime tomorrow, I'll call and cancel it so the table is "opened up" in the dining system.

I'll take it if no one else has done so already. My e-mail addy is bornais_d@mailcity.com

Thanks in advance.

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter