8x8 autograph pages needed

Jamiedecker88

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am looking to make 8x8 autograph books for our next trip. I have found a few but can not find the reset of the characters in need in the same design. I do believe what I have and like was made by disney is my life. I really like that she has a lighter area for the autograph and a spot for the 4x6 photo. Here is an example of what I like and the characters I still need. please if I missed this kindly let me know where to look. I would like:
Baloo and King Louie
Chip and Dale
Safari minnie and mickey
Pocahontas
Dug and russell
Tarzan
Alice and mad hatter
Anna
Elsa
Belle (blue dress)
Mexico Donald
Goofy and pluto
Mary Poppins (white and red)
Snow white
Buzz and woody
Chewbacca
Doc mcstuffins
Sofia the first
Jake and the never land pirates
Moana
Olaf
Minnie poodle
Fortune daisy
Donald (snake)
Goofy (great goofini)
Ariel
Cinderella
Fairy godmother
Gaston
Merida
Peter Pan
Tinkerbell
Tiana
Rapunzel

search

Thanks Mel,
I had no idea whyou it wasn't working. I tried to read as many how to and rules as I could find.

I absolutely love them they couldnt be more perfect. I was only able to find a few of your designs so Thanks for posting the link to photobucket. Our next trip is not for a few months.

Oh my. I just looked at pages in photo bucket and I am so blown away! They are perfect in every way. Thank you soooo much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter