8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you let someone named "CRASH" lead you on a JEEP tour???????:lmao: :lmao:

ROFLMAO!!!!

46911jeep_tour-thumb.gif

Okay...before I ruin my eyesight and catch up since last night....has anyone gotten a call yet today? Was anyone other than me even waiting for a call???

Naked people? :rolleyes1 I don't see no naked people :confused3

ROFLMAO! Stacey that was in reference to all of the 2-6 yos we had in the group who shared the common desire to run around the house withou their clothes on most of the time. Some were concerned about what people would think...then most of those kids were assigned deck 6 rooms. :rotfl:

Morning everyone. Only took 40 min to catch up.
Ok, I admit I just woke up after having a dream that the prices were all posted on our thread. Judy I'm not mentioning any $. This is all consuming not knowing.
I loved Jeffs video. What a deal!!!!I wish someone would surprise me :rotfl2: Impossible since I do all the planning.
Anyway back to the countdown clock Andy posted. The clock was counting down 2 hours right? So they say come back at 1pm est. Am I missing something or have I forgotten how to count? Remember, I just woke up or did I????

Dream or no dream Judy will start :3dglasses groundhogs again.:lmao:

I am hoping that since they are making the IC calls that they will have the prices set up and released before the 31st. It will save a lot of hassle if there are some who change their mind because of price so they won't bother calling.

Lisa---back to your cabin request----

You said I would like an 8 or a 10 What's wrong with 9's? Are you prejudiced against the poor 9s or what? Actually more for me I love them.

We like staying on deck 7 forward (or 5 or 8) & that is what is in that location. I also can't get past the idea of being on decks 1 or 2 in a 9.

I have to venture out sometime today and I really don't want to. It has reached 24 now, but it will be very windy where I have to go. I left our GS cookie info at the meeting last night and I have to get it before the BS invade for their derby racing.:rolleyes:

DDs and I are scheduled for the first cookie booth tonight. Don't think that is going to happen with these temps.

I'm torn. I'll have to give this some thought. I love Tia Dalma. (If you go and brave da weird and haunted shores at world's end, then you will need a captain who know does waters). However, being a red head (at least for now), I'm thinking Scarlet. (When you find him, will you give him a message? [slaps Will in the face] )

TIA DALMA ...much bigger part in POTC

But then again Giselle and Scarlett also have a bigger part in POTC 3 ...

pirate:

Gosh! Finally got caught up! Than these people around here expect me to do work! Do they know how important this is? LOL! Besides it's my 20th anniversary today.

Hi Castoff- liked your Marcia outfit! Groovy! I'm a Tina too! I'm Tina Marie, who be you?

CaptainCrash like the pic of the pirate at the computer! Too funny!

Sounds good.:thumbsup2

Captain- I be pirate crew member female, no corset for this pirate!

"You like pain? Try wearing a corset..".

:wave2: Tina Marie, Do you go by just Tina or Tina Marie? I am just Tina but my middle name is Anne. Funny thing is I don't know any other " Tina' s ":woohoo:

Lisa, I really didn't feel any difference deck wise on 1. I have been on 8,6, and 1 and they all seemed the same to me. I just didn't like being in the dark room.

Where is Lisa-----moderating for once:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lisa you are going to have to quit on the other threads and just moderator over here. We are a handful all by ourselves. You gotta keep Todd in line!!!!

Don't I already know that! :lmao: I was actually working on the housework and taking care of phone calls that needed to happen.

We like staying on deck 7 forward (or 5 or 8) & that is what is in that location. I also can't get past the idea of being on decks 1 or 2 in a 9.

I will have to kidnap you and make you come see our 9. THe hallways look the same as deck 8. Its not like its below the waterline or anything. I LOVE the huge window.

You are not the only one.
I had (have?) the same problem with the other thread, and it wasn't named blabbermouths for nothing. :rotfl: From a glance, it appears that quite a few of the same people from THAT cruise/that thread... have migrated onto this cruise/this thread. So it doesn't look good for us girly. LOL (and by that I mean- it doesn't look good for us on trying to keep up with the thread and all that. I've always had a hard time keeping up with the other one!)

That is why we are having the summaries posted on the first post every 500 posts. :) I figured if the DIS geeks with 70000 posts and the Blabbermouths with 60000 posts are now on the same thread ... it is going to be a doozie!!! :) Hop on & enjoy though. You don't have to know everything that has been posted to jump into the conversation. Ask a question if you have it & we will be glad to help or point you in the right direction. Glad you found us BBB!

I'm wondering why DCL has taken away the unlimited internet plan?:confused3
I don't think it will go over very big for those cruising in the near future who have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter