7 Days to go

MicNut713

Mouseketeer
We have 7 days to go before our trip Dec 10th-17th. Can not wait doing the happy dance:cool1::cool1:

Have fun:thumbsup2 I was just thinking about how hard it is going to be for me to wait until my trip 4 months from now!

We have 9 to go so I know how you feel!

Have a great trip!

:yay: I'm right there with ya. We leave on Friday. My family can't wait. We have the bags almost packed and ready to go. :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!

We have 7 days to go before our trip Dec 10th-17th. Can not wait doing the happy dance:cool1::cool1:

You'll be there one day before we get there. We'll be at WDW 12/11-12/18! I already have our MVMCP tickets for 12/14 and I just pre-ordered our PhotoPass.

We are SO ready to go!!!

:yay::cheer2::banana::cheer2::yay:

We'll be there to to from 12/10-12/18 POP Century MVMCP 12/13--can't wait:cool1::cool1: My GD does'nt know her Mom is coming down --it will be a wonderfulk suprize!!!

We leave Thursday! :banana: Staying through 12/18. See you all there! :dance3:

We'll be there the 11th -18th, with MVVCP tix on the 13th! Surprising the kids, and I can't wait!

I can't wait to see all those great dresses and costumes you do! Hope we run into you while there.

Thanks! :goodvibes We might have a few special things in our bag........ :rolleyes1

Be sure to say hi if you see us! :banana:

4 days! Leaving Thursday - 2 nights Pop then 5 nights CSR then a weekend at Renaissance Sea World. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter