7 Day park hopping in August

Miss Frankie J

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, I had a question about mid late august planning.

Last year was the first time we park hopped and it worked great even while staying offsite. My question is we are going to the parks 7 days and will have park hoppers, I know the heat can be brutal so we plan on taking breaks. Should I plan on hopping almost every day or hop for a few days and leave some days not hopping? so far I'm planning 5 days of hopping and 2 non hopping days. What are your thoughts?

We don't hop everyday. 5 sounds good. We are going to rry the new imterpark express transport option when we go. I like the time saving in that for $23 but there is just 2 of us. You might be a larger party.

I love being able to hop! It is great for not being restrictive about where you want to,eat dinner as well. Which may be a different park to where you were during the day.

For us, it's just good to have the option of hopping :jumping1: due to things like weather, change of park schedules, discovery of a new experience, change of priorities...or just plain flexibility. Enjoy your trip!!

We don't hop everyday. 5 sounds good. We are going to rry the new imterpark express transport option when we go. I like the time saving in that for $23 but there is just 2 of us. You might be a larger party.

I love being able to hop! It is great for not being restrictive about where you want to,eat dinner as well. Which may be a different park to where you were during the day.

With a midday break back to the resort/hotel, the extra $$ for the express service doesn't really make sense.

We just get the park hoppers for the flexibility. This trip we only used them about 3 days! We are not as commando as we once were, so I think next time we might just get regular passes, but it drives DH crazy to know that he can't just go to Epcot every night if he wants!

You might want to do one day were you go to one park early , and leave by early afternoon, and then go to a park the next day at around noontime. That will give you a good rest, with extra sleep, to go park hopping the other days.

Park hopping for us in December with the shorter days is effectively park to park. In August short of one day to see the festival of fantasy parade it is a park until around 11:30 and then back to the resort until around 5pm. I haven't used the new park to park bus but if it is still an option next December I will but I'm certain I will not for the trip this June.

We just get the park hoppers for the flexibility. This trip we only used them about 3 days! We are not as commando as we once were, so I think next time we might just get regular passes, but it drives DH crazy to know that he can't just go to Epcot every night if he wants!

You might want to do one day were you go to one park early , and leave by early afternoon, and then go to a park the next day at around noontime. That will give you a good rest, with extra sleep, to go park hopping the other days.

Those are good ideas, we have a 13 day trip planned so we will have broken up each two days with rest, I do like leaving two days of non hopping.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter