7:50 adr CM 9am MK open

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
A disney dining cm told me today park at Ttc a cm will allow us on monorail to get to chef mickey? I hope this is true.. otherwise we drive to contemp. then drive back to ttc.. kinda ruins the reason we picked CM... we r offsite.

If you're staying off-site, I would suggest valet parking at the CR. You're paying to park anyway. Spend a bit more and have much less hassle.

If you're staying off-site, I would suggest valet parking at the CR. You're paying to park anyway. Spend a bit more and have much less hassle.
I would.. but it's $25 & we r park hopping .. so I'd have to pay another $20 at another park . that would drive ne bananas

I would.. but it's $25 & we r park hopping .. so I'd have to pay another $20 at another park . that would drive ne bananas
I would just pay to valet park at the Contemporary and use Disney transportation. When you're done for the evening, just go back to the Contemporary to get your car.

I am confused, if you are park hopping why do you need to park at TTC? Couldn't you just park for free at the Contemporary during your meal then move to whichever park you want to go to and then pay for parking then? Or just use the valet at the Contemporary as your own TTC which would cost you $5 more plus tip(s)?

When we went to CM we were planning an MK day so we did the valet at the Contemporary. It worked out perfectly.

if we go to eat at contemp u only get a free 3 hour pass. then we wanted morning at mk, we plan on park hopping at nite there is a xmas party at mk.

If you decide to park at TTC and take the resort monorail, pay close attention to the resort monorail hours in the Times Guide for the week you are there.

The resort line does NOT always start at 7AM. For the past few months (if not longer) there have been later opening times on select days each week. For example, this week, Tuesday the resort line opened at 8:30AM. As recently as a few weeks ago it was an 8:30AM start Mon, Tues, & Wed.

This changes all the time so you have to pay close attention to that Times Guide when you're there.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter