7/26/2014 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean Cruise

We are literally still traveling home from Our 7.20-7.27 Fantasy Cruise and can't wait to join our new FE group!!!

Info:
Koren & Justin Boström (parents)

Alexis (F) celebrating 18th birthday and HS grad
Emily (F) celebrating 16th birthday
Keelyn (F) 10
Erik (M) celebrating 7th birthday-SEVERE STRAWBERRY ALLERGY-no fruit flavored/scented gifts please

"MOMTOAEKE"

Thanks Bostrom Family
I have the FE List started!! less than a year to go......

The FE List has started for July 26, 2014 Fantasy!
If you'd like to participate please send the following info to TwinMom202 via this Disboard thread or the facebook link above.
Please send the following info....
Room Number(s)
Family Name
Who's Cruising: List all names, genders/ages
Favorite Characters
Allergies
Special Occasions
# of DCL Cruises
Disboard/Facebook ID
Email address
and any other info that might be helpful

Thanks!!

WE have booked this cruise. This will be our 7th with Disney, but first on one of the 'big' ships. We will most likely spend the week prior to this cruise at WDW. This cruise may be a little less than a year away, but the time flies by. If things are posted on FB, please post them here also. I do not have FB, nor will I join that network.

As we have been to Palo for brunch and dinner, we will have to investigate Remy. We have talked to our servers on the Magic and Wonder about Remy. Everyone has said it is worth it.

We will be a group of 4: Troy (52), Sarah (50), Haley (14) and Heather, who will turn 12 on our first sea day.

WE have booked this cruise. This will be our 7th with Disney, but first on one of the 'big' ships. We will most likely spend the week prior to this cruise at WDW. This cruise may be a little less than a year away, but the time flies by. If things are posted on FB, please post them here also. I do not have FB, nor will I join that network.

As we have been to Palo for brunch and dinner, we will have to investigate Remy. We have talked to our servers on the Magic and Wonder about Remy. Everyone has said it is worth it.

We will be a group of 4: Troy (52), Sarah (50), Haley (14) and Heather, who will turn 12 on our first sea day.

Hello! So happy to hear more are joining the group. I'll will post on Disboard what's going on Facebook. Right now those that have join the FE group are sending their FE info to start a master list. The questions are listed above in earlier postings (stateroom number, ages, fav characters, allergies, etc.) You can send to me privately or list on this thread.
I love hearing from veteran cruisers. This is our 1st DCL cruise and we're so excited! I have twin girls and they will be 12 by sailing date.
Hope ti hear from you soon.

Me, DH, DD25, DS22, my twin sister and all four grandparents! It will be a different type of cruise for us, with the larger group and having grandparents along.

My family is platinum, so obviously we love Disney Cruises! We want to share the experience with my and DH's parents.

It will be our first time on the Fantasy.

Platinum!?!?!? Wow!! How many cruises have you been on!!
The FE group has started. please contact me if you'd like to participate. Facebook group or Disboard.
Thanks!!

Hello Everyone :woohoo:
We just booked yesterday for the July 26 Eastern
We just got back Sat from the August 3 Western
and are really looking forward to next year
Rich DH
Charris DW
Nathan DS (will be 15):dance3:

Hello Everyone :woohoo:
We just booked yesterday for the July 26 Eastern
We just got back Sat from the August 3 Western
and are really looking forward to next year
Rich DH
Charris DW
Nathan DS (will be 15):dance3:

If you'd like to participate please send the following info to TwinMom202 via this Disboard thread or the facebook link...
Room Number(s)
Family Name
Favorite Characters
Allergies
Special Occasions
# of DCL Cruises
Disboard/Facebook ID
Email address
Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/120635751440013
Thanks!!

We are Stu & Cherie 72/71 From Dayton, Ohio
We Are Booked on The Fantasy July 26 ,2014
We will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary December 27 ,2014
We Have Booked 2 Concierge Suites (1 bedroom suite with verandah & family ocean view stateroom with verandah / adjoining )
We will be taking my Daughter and Son-in-law Shani & Dan from Cleveland, Ohio plus my two grand children Spencer will be 4 & Gab will Be 2
Also Our Son will be joining us Johnny 48 He is the Senior sports editor for Fox Sports internet out of Los Angeles

Looking forward to meeting everyone
Also L'SHANA TOVAH Happy Jewish New Year

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

We are Stu & Cherie 72/71 From Dayton, Ohio
We Are Booked on The Fantasy July 26 ,2014
We will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary December 27 ,2014
We Have Booked 2 Concierge Suites (1 bedroom suite with verandah & family ocean view stateroom with verandah / adjoining )
We will be taking my Daughter and Son-in-law Shani & Dan from Cleveland, Ohio plus my two grand children Spencer will be 4 & Gab will Be 2
Also Our Son will be joining us Johnny 48 He is the Senior sports editor for Fox Sports internet out of Los Angeles

Looking forward to meeting everyone
Also L'SHANA TOVAH Happy Jewish New Year

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

Welcome to the Group!
This will be our First Family Cruise and First Ever on DCL! So exicited.
Congrats on your upcoming 50th Wedding Anniversary!
It sounds like you have a wonderful family that will be joining you!
We also have a Facebook page listed below so if you and your family would like to join the group please click the link below. We'll also post info on Disboard as well.

If you'd like to participate please send the following info to TwinMom202 via this Disboard thread or the facebook link...
Room Number(s)
Family Name
Favorite Characters
Allergies
Special Occasions
# of DCL Cruises
Disboard/Facebook ID
Email address

Facebook link:
Thanks!!

I have the Google Doc ready to view and edit for those that want to enter their info on the spreadsheet. Please PM me and I'll send you the link....
10 months to go!!

I'm so excited that we are starting to get more people. The FB group is great as I am on there much more often than here. I am in my last year of nursing school right now, so life is a little crazy, but I'm really looking forward to the trip! This is my graduation trip!

Is anyone else adding on a WDW trip? We have rented a house and will be going to WDW for a week after the cruise. I'm super excited, but starting to feel like we are crazy for doing this as a two week trip. Any thoughts?

Hello all!

We are currently booked on the 8/3 Disney Dream 4-night cruise, but are pretty sure we're going to be switching to this cruise! :cool1:

We've been on the 3 other ships, but this would be our first time on the Fantasy.

If we do switch, it would be our family of 3, another family of 4, plus another couple.

I'll get you more info (and join the Facebook group) when we actually make the switch.

Hello all!

We are currently booked on the 8/3 Disney Dream 4-night cruise, but are pretty sure we're going to be switching to this cruise! :cool1:

We've been on the 3 other ships, but this would be our first time on the Fantasy.

If we do switch, it would be our family of 3, another family of 4, plus another couple.

I'll get you more info (and join the Facebook group) when we actually make the switch.

Just keep us posted when you switch and well add you to the group!

We are in! Just curious before I sign up for FE. Will there be a cutoff date and will the group be split in smaller groups? The last FE we were in we had 10 rooms (35 people or so). It was very manageable. Thanks!

We are in. Before I sign up for the FE...I am curious if the group will be cut into small groups and if there will be a cutoff date. Last spring we participated in one that had about 10 cabins (35 people) per group. Very manageable.

We are in. Before I sign up for the FE...I am curious if the group will be cut into small groups and if there will be a cutoff date. Last spring we participated in one that had about 10 cabins (35 people) per group. Very manageable.

Welcome!!!!

This is my first FE and DC! I think the normal "cut off dates" are a couple of months-1 month before. So we will do that. I have heard of guests booking late and wanting to Join FE groups. If that happens we can send out an email to see if anyone can add them to their lists. I think breaking up the groups onto smaller groups is ideal. Right now not everyone on this tread or Facebook group has signed up for the FE. The google doc is up but I'm having some issues with it. So I'll work on that this week.

Here's the FE info questions::::

If you'd like to participate please send the following info to TwinMom202 via this Disboard thread or the facebook link above.
Room Number(s)
Family Name
Favorite Characters
Allergies
Special Occasions
# of DCL Cruises
Disboard/Facebook ID
Email address

We love doing FEs...and always go overboard. lol

Anytime we're shopping... "This would be good for the Fish Extender".

We're booked!

me, DW, DS10

I'll pass on our friends' info and sign up for the FE group once they have made their additional deposit.

So excited. :cool1:

We're booked!

me, DW, DS10

I'll pass on our friends' info and sign up for the FE group once they have made their additional deposit.

So excited. :cool1:

AWESOME!!!

If you'd like to participate please send the following info to TwinMom202 via this Disboard thread or the facebook link below

Room Number(s)
Family Name
Favorite Characters
Allergies
Special Occasions
# of DCL Cruises
Disboard/Facebook ID
Email address

Thanks!!

Hello fellow cruisers on Fantasy July 26,2014!!
I sent some of you messages regarding the FIsh Extender group. If you are planning on participating in the FE group and you haven't submitted your information, please do so soon. If you don't have your stateroom number yet that's ok,we can add that later. Many families have started working on their gifts and Some have requested small groups of 10-15 cabins Per group. So we want to make sure you're in a FE group and we know who you are! Please take a moment to send your info to us! And it's important to know how multiple staterooms in your party are divided up as well. Please note: you do not have to participate in FE exchange to be in the Disboard or Facebook group. Just let us know! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter