6yr old Birthday meal

astag05

Mouseketeer
Im looking for breakfast and dinner suggestions for my daughters bday. For breakfast I was thinking Chef Mickey, Ohana, or Cape May???

For dinner we will be at Hollywood studios. Any suggestions there?

If it's not a surprise, I'd let her choose breakfast.

Maybe Mama Melrose (+ fantasmic?) since you'll be in DHS.

Im looking for breakfast and dinner suggestions for my daughters bday. For breakfast I was thinking Chef Mickey, Ohana, or Cape May???

For dinner we will be at Hollywood studios. Any suggestions there?

Will you be at DHS in the morning, too? If so I'd do Cape May.

For dinner at DHS, I'd probably pick Sci-Fi, but that's definitely the worst park for dining.

We celebrated at Chef Mickey's yesterday and had 3 teens in our group and they loved it. I ordered a 2 tier mini cake for $35 for each of them. They were so surprised and there is a celebration every 45min with music and napkin twirling. They thought it was great. One white cake the other 2 were chocolate and all buttercream. image.jpg

Where will you be in the morning?
I'm debating between AKL and MK. We are AP holders so our schedule for that day is pretty flexible we are just going to HS for fantasmic and Osborne family lights.

I'm debating between AKL and MK. We are AP holders so our schedule for that day is pretty flexible we are just going to HS for fantasmic and Osborne family lights.
If you're going to MK, I'd pick 'Ohana, but for AK, I'd pick Tusker House (which I realize was not one of the original choices.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter