6 day ticket

Flight Centre sells them in Australia & NZ.

ETA: There could be others as well.

What travel agents have these? I know Air New Zealand but they are not local for me, so was wondering if all of the travel agents sell them or just some. Also do you book all your flights etc through the travel agent or book them your self and just buy the 10 day pass from the agent? thanks

You shouldn't have to book anything else through them, we booked all our flights online and arranged our own accommodation and rental car too. Perhaps phone around and see who can help. Otherwise you could most probably arrange by phoning Air New Zealand holidays.

What travel agents have these? I know Air New Zealand but they are not local for me, so was wondering if all of the travel agents sell them or just some. Also do you book all your flights etc through the travel agent or book them your self and just buy the 10 day pass from the agent? thanks

We booked our flight and accomadation via their website to aviod the $50 service charge. You should be able to phone to purchase the Disney tickets and depending on the media they will either post or email them to you.

thanks for your help, there is a flight centre near me so will just buy the 10 day passes through them.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter