6:30m FDP for 7:30 show?!

M

Martha7

OK, everyone, I'm freaking out here. I have a FDP PS booked on April 3, (Sunday) for 6:30 at Mama Melrose, and now I'm wondering how in the world that's supposed to give us enough time, now that I see that Fantasmic is showing at 7:30! For some reason, I thought it would be at 9:00. I had planned to get there a half hour early, even with the package! I hate rushing around. Help! :guilty:

I think it is cutting it short and that you will be rushed to eat and not enjoy it. Have you thought about calling back and seeing if there is a different time or just asking what would happen if you got to Mama Melrose's early,even 20 minutes, would you get seated right away or still have to wait. I hope it all works out for you. We are doing the package in June and when I booked a few days ago I got a 4:20 time. :flower:

Thanks, Matt&JakesMom! I originally had an early seating booked like yours, and then read on these boards that later times would be opening up, so I called at 30 days out and got the later, (more dinner-like time at that point). I don't know if the Disney calendar changed from a 9:00 showing of Fantasmic to a 7:30 when I wasn't looking, or what. I'm really confused! Unless the times are going to change again, I don't think I'll want to stick with this PS. :sad2:

That's so strange! I just checked the website again, and saw the show starting at 8:30! Either I looked at the wrong date or something, anyway, crisis averted! Sorry if I scared anyone... :flower:

Martha,

Are you sure it's not on at 9 *and* 7.30? Here's a link to this week's MGM entertainment schedule. It only goes up to next Saturday but last Sunday Fantasmic was on at 7.30 and 9.
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Also, MGM has Extra Evening Magic Hours next Sunday so surely that means it's on at 9 as well as 7? If it is you'll have plenty of time. Check again! You could be worrying for nothing.

Thanks, Deb! I don't know what I was looking at, but it went from 7:30 to 8:30! I'm sure I was doing something wrong. Thanks for the link! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter