• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50's Primetime Cafe

They are my absolute favorite! My first time was in 2002 with DH, and everyone kept calling him Scooter, and hassling him about getting one of Grandpa's fishing lures caught in his ear (earrings)
This past trip, I had to take my whole family, and with 7 kids at the table, I ended up wearing the bib, I spilled my soda. If you are a dessert person, get Dad's sundae...we split 2 of them between 11 people!

We just got back from a week long vacation at WDW and just loved the 50's Prime Time.

We waited to get a PS after we got down to the world and had a short wiat time when we got to the restaurant.

While our server was good, I was a little disappointed that he didn't get into it more. I was chastised for having my elbows on the table, but that was about it. We tried to get him to interacte, but no response. Other tables were really having great interaction with theirservers.

The food was fantastic. Since we were on the MYWAY Dining program we had appetizers, entress, beverages and desserts. YUMMY. I was surprised that we were allowed to have malts as beverages so we really ended up with ice cream overload. The trout appetizer was fantastic and totaly love the onion rings. Chicken dinner was great.

Will be on our list next time of must see'S!

Hmm i am glad i am making a ps for this place when i go to Disney this summer. :goodvibes

DS7 and I went at the end of last month and had a great time. The food was good and our "mom" was a hoot. The best part was when she scolded my son for putting his elbows on the table. Later on in the meal, I put my elbows on the table when she wasn't around and DS called me on it. When she returned, he tattled on me! I got scolded and DS got a good laugh. He still gets a big grin on his face when I tell the story. :)

I went in November and enjoyed it. I'm not at all into the role playing though - I think my server realized it and pretty much left us alone. I really enjoyed the fried chicken and the PB&J shake is great. The service was very quick - I don't think we were in the restaurant for more than 30 minutes. Some may view this as good, others as bad.

This place is our absolute favorite!!! In Aug 2003 we couldnt get a ps so the last time we went there was July 2001. It was great then and I hope it did not change at all!!! :banana: :love: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter