50s Prime Time fried chicken

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Can anyone give me feedback on the fried chicken? Its likely the only thing my picky DH and DD will eat from the menu and last fried chicken they had was at Hoop De Doo Revue and DH said it was really greasy and not very appealing.

I liked it, and I have ate fried chicken in many places while traveling. It isn’t at the top of my list, but I like it.

I like it! 50's is always on our must-do list each trip and that is what I usually get. I've never had "greasy" chicken from there, but can agree with the greasy stuff at Hoop Dee Doo.

I went last August and thought the chicken wasn't greasy, but there was something very unappealing and bland about it. I love fried chicken, and and I left a large portion of it on my plate. I basically just had the peanut butter jelly milkshake for dinner, which I guess is not exactly the worst thing in the world :upsidedow

It is a popular choice in my family. I like it but it can sometimes be a little too salty.

My DH is a fried chicken connoisseur LOL and he likes it. I’m partial to the Colonel’s myself, but I was pleasantly surprised with everything I had there also. It was more homemade tasting than I expected. I might be biased though, since they had actual sweet tea!

We were there last October. I thought it was delicious and was happy we chose 50’s Prime Time. Pop had meatloaf (I don’t normally care for restaurant meatloaf but it was delicious too!). 34F4E1D2-D22D-4A6D-850A-B04221724EAD.jpeg04EA2FFC-4AC7-4639-8C19-6B5ACEE73A0C.jpeg

Yeah it's better than fast food fried chicken, except for Popeyes, Popeyes can't be beat. haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter