50 Points for Rent or Transfer $13 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheremarie

Mickey is the boss!
I have 50 points that are Old Key West Oct 2016 Points that I would like to use for a rental or a transfer. I only use Paypal and I cover the fees.

I need a studio for 8/10-8/11. I would.like the Poly but will take whatever is available.

I would like a night on dec. 16-17 at a studio. AK, BCV, or either at the wilderness villas would be great. Happy to do PayPal! Will message you my email! Thanks so much

I need 2 points for transfer to add a day to my current ressie. Are 2 available?

I need 2 points for transfer to add a day to my current ressie. Are 2 available?
Problem with transfering 2 is that would be the only transfer in that account I would be able to do. If I get a reservation and have some left I will do it.

Problem with transfering 2 is that would be the only transfer in that account I would be able to do. If I get a reservation and have some left I will do it.

I understand. Let me know asap if you have 2 left to transfer. Will PM you my email.

I'll take all of them as a transfer if still avail. PM me and we can set it up.

Did you already sell them all as a transfer? If not, I would like to buy them. Thanks,
Patty

Looking to book a rental at AKV studio savannah if there is any availability in mid to late sept. 1-3 nights

HI I am looking for a for a value or standard studio at AKV, Boardwalk or OKW September 29-October 2 if points are still available. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter