5-Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder--March 6, 2015

Helloooooo........ There has to be others on this cruise?!!!!??!!! Where are you?!?! When you find us, be sure to join our FB group. We're looking forward to meeting new friends and getting a FE group together. :)

Hi everyone! So glad I found this group.This will be our 8th crusie- but 1st time on the Wonder:cool1: After this we will have been on all 4. Can't wait to get to know everyone :)

Hi! Our family will be cruising on the Wonder also. My husband and I will be with our two kids age 6 (boy) and 5 (girl). This will be our first family cruise and we are really excited!

Hello Everyone :wave2:, our family will also be joining you on the Wonder! This is our second cruise on the Wonder & we can't wait!!!

My family and I will be joining all of you on this cruise. We just disembarked the fantasy this morning and booked this for spring break while on board. I would love to join a FE group for the cruise

Never understood what was wrong with Disboards to do the conversations and organizing.:confused3

We just booked this cruise an it's our first! We have a 9 and 6 year old and I think I may be more excited!

Just booked this afternoon. Can't wait!!! This is our 4th Disney cruise. 2nd without the kids. Once we go on the Wonder we will have been on all 4 ships:cool1: Looking forward to brunch and dinner at Palo and the adult only beach.:beach: And of course making friends with 1 or 2 bartenders :wave2:

I am so excited my husband just booked this cruise for our family! We are bringing along the grandparents this time for their first Disney Cruise ever! And we've been twice before, but are looking forward to participating in the Fish Extenders for the first time!!

Hello all..
I wanted to know if anyone has started a list for the fish extender exchange? or where to get on a list?

mom2enk- where do you print your magnets?

We print them out on our printer using magnet sheets. We've started designing our shirts for this cruise, but this time we are going to screenprint/heat transfer vinyl them ourselves.

In the past, we used the print and transfer method for the shirts, but they never last.

Hello all! My family and I will be joining you on this cruise. I won't be too active in this thread until after our Thanksgiving cruise on the Fantasy in a few weeks. The March cruise will be our 16th Disney cruise.

So excited for my first Disney Cruise (and first cruise ever) with my mother, my husband, and our 3 kids (6 yr old boy, 4 yr old B/G twins)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter