5 days, 6TS ADR'S which would you cancel?

dmthoma76

Mouseketeer
Going in September and have the following ADR'S

9/25 Teppanyaki 6:30pm

9/26 Crystal Palace 11:45am Kona Cafe 7:10pm

9/27 Garden Grill 5:50pm

9/28 Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:40pm (my son 7 years old is excited about this one)

9/29 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package

BACKGROUND AND INFO (Just two people myself and seven year old son)

Ok thinking about cancelling Mama's and doing the MNSSHP 9/29 and counter service.... IF I can get a fantasmic package 9/27 (my MGM day) and replace Garden Grill.

Also 7 year old says he is to "big" for Winnie the Pooh.

So I am getting ready to call and do some changes, any suggestions? I am willing to try any of the Fantasmic packages. 9/27 (that take one credit of course)

~Donna :surfweb:

Hope you can make the change and go to MNSSHP, your 7yr old will love that way more than any TS. Good luck with making the change from the GG- it is a busy time for diners and getting really booked up!

Bev

I agree, drop Garden Grill.

Also if I had to choose between Fantasmic! and MNSSHP I would be at the party without a second thought. Even if you can't get the Fantasmic! package, I would go to the MNSSHP.

My new updated schedule:

9/25 Teppanyaki 6:30
9/26 Crystal Palace lunch 11:45 Kona Cafe dinner 7:10
9/27 Hollywood and Vine 4:30 for Fantasmic seats!
9/28 Whispering Canyon Cafe
9/29 Counter Service in MK before...MNSSHP!

I have heard bad and good reviews of Hollywood and Vine versus Mama Melrose and this is my thinking....
My son likes things plain and simple (he's seven!) Field green salad and strange unknown looking pizza would not appeal. There has to be something at Hollywood and Vine he would eat, plus a buffet is quicker to get in and out of so we can be off doing something else!

I will have my STEAK at some of the above choices. Also NOBODY is TOO old for Winnie the Pooh! :Pinkbounc

~Donna

dmthoma76 said:
My new updated schedule:

9/25 Teppanyaki 6:30
9/26 Crystal Palace lunch 11:45 Kona Cafe dinner 7:10
9/27 Hollywood and Vine 4:30 for Fantasmic seats!
9/28 Whispering Canyon Cafe
9/29 Counter Service in MK before...MNSSHP!

I have heard bad and good reviews of Hollywood and Vine versus Mama Melrose and this is my thinking....
My son likes things plain and simple (he's seven!) Field green salad and strange unknown looking pizza would not appeal. There has to be something at Hollywood and Vine he would eat, plus a buffet is quicker to get in and out of so we can be off doing something else!

I will have my STEAK at some of the above choices. Also NOBODY is TOO old for Winnie the Pooh! :Pinkbounc

~Donna

Looks fantastic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter