5 day hopper with 4 plus options For $245

MHolleman

Disney Fan
This is info that I received from Mouse Savers.

Ticketmania is offering two exclusive deals for MouseSavers newsletter readers on special Park Hopper PLUS passes that are not available for purchase at the gate or in Disney Stores -- and you get them at a discounted price not available to the general public!

New this month: WDW 5-Day Park Hopper PLUS passes with 4 "Plus" features instead of the usual 2! These passes include five days of unlimited admission to the major theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom) and four "Plus" features (good for an admission to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon or Pleasure Island). Special price for readers of this newsletter on the special 5-Day Park Hopper PLUS passes (with 4 "Plus" features) is $245 for adults and $195 for kids (ages 3-9), including tax and FREE SHIPPING!

In addition, Ticketmania is continuing to offer WDW 4-Day Park Hopper PLUS passes for a limited time. These passes include four days of unlimited admission to the major theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom) and one "Plus" feature (good for an admission to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon or Pleasure Island). Special price for readers of this newsletter on the 4-Day Park Hopper PLUS passes is $214 for adults and $171 for kids (ages 3-9), including tax and FREE SHIPPING!

Click here to purchase either of the special Park Hopper PLUS passes describe above:

http://www.ticketmania.com/discountMOUSESAVERS.shtml

Hope that this can help someone out, Melissa
:D

thanks for the tip! I will be upgrading my existing park hoppers to an annual pass for my upcoming trips, but I any considering purchasing these discounted ticket for the plus options and future (2004?) trips.:jester:

Thanks for the tip! Too bad I just purchased mine through Florida Orlando Tickets for $246 plus $7 shipping. You should post this on the Theme Parks and Attractions board if you haven't already done so.

:jester: Hi! I am going to Disney for the 1st time and I will be staying at the Old Key West Resort, but I am only going 7 days, so I was thinking about that 5day pass, have you used this company before and the tickets are legal?

PiazzaM~ I have not purchased my tickets yet, however this seems like a great deal to me.
I subsribe to the mousesavers newsletter, it came out on the 15th, and this is one deal that was offered.

Check out http://www.mousesavers.com/ This is a highly recommended website and they seem to be very reliable with all their information.

Hopefully someone on these boards can help you out with more info on Ticketmania.

Melissa

Does anyone know if you purchase these tickets can you upgrade them at WDW? At this time I'm torn between getting 5 day PH or 6 day PH. But this is such a good price I might go with the 5 day and the extra 2 pluses. So, I'm wondering if we get to WDW and want to go a sixth day to a Park get we upgrade these passes from here? We are going after Thanksgiving this year. Thanks for the help.

Thank you so much for the tip. I bought three child 5 day hoppers +4 for my three children. This will go well with my old unused World Hopper passes for my wife and I (where we get unlimited visits to the water parks or pleasure Islands for seven consecutive days from first use + 5 Park days good forever). I bought the World Hopper passes way back in 1997 and have yet to use them.

Bart

Kare56 - yes, you can upgrade to a 6-day PHP at WDW, but it comes with only 3 plus options.

....if you are going again after Thanksgiving, why don't you purchase an AP???

" ....if you are going again after Thanksgiving, why don't you purchase an AP??"

We went last Thanksgiving(2001) it was our first trip ever. We have decided to go "again" this year after Thanksgiving. We are staying for 7 days. It's a long drive in the car with 2 small kids from New York(20 hours) the most we could go is once a year so I don't believe the AP's for all of us would be a benefit at this time.

NancyIL-- Thank you for your reply. I think I'll just plan for 5 days at the park and use some plusses. If I trade it in for the 6day passes I'd lose the extra plusses that I can use on a different trip. Thanks again.:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter