5/29 Shows are on iTunes

Downloading now!

Woo hoo, two weeks of shows to listen to on our flights this weekend!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Cool!!

I didn't know about the call-in show until last minute. I tried to call, but ended up leaving a message. Can't wait to hear it regardless. :)

Jeff, I do not want to spoil what you talked about on the call-in show for you since you have not listened yet. :rolleyes1

Finally listened to the 5/25 news, housekeeping and rapid-fire show. We are spending tonight in Providence before flying out tomorrow morning (very early) for New Orleans. So we listened to that show on the drive over. Good info about the ABD trips. Makes us think a bit about some of them, but basically the price point on just about all the overseas ones are just a bit too high. Yes, I know its a good value. I'm talking purely about having to spend ~10K+ all at once.

As an aside, I'm going to try to write up a couple of comments about the Southeast Asia ABD segment and send them along to be read on the podcast.

Great shows! I especially loved the call in show! As a matter of fact I liked the shows so much that I've decided I'm going to start posting on the boards more...

I've listened to each and every show since I dunno? 2007? and for a while was a pretty consistent poster.. but now I'm BACK!

Can't wait to hear more about The Dis travelling around the country. I hear all these great stories about ABD trips and people getting together and really wish I could take part in it all but with a one-year-old and living on one income we just can't do any of that stuff now... so if The Dis came anywhere near me (anywhere in the North East really) I would definitely be willing to drive a good distance to experience a show or meet!

thanks again for the wonderful podcast!!! :banana:

Listened into the call-in show yesterday on the flight to NOLA. I learned a lesson - don't be first in the queue. ;)

Why? Because while you are in the queue you get to hear everything else that is going on, including some uncensored moments, and you know what everybody else has said already. Might raise some questions or comments of your own.

Lots of good discussion on that podcast. Really enjoyed listening.

I really enjoyed the call-in show!

I was very excited to "meet" many of my fellow July ABD Backstage magic travelers :)

Thank you Podcast team for "plussing" a great show - you all put so much work into the Podcast, very very appreciated!

Alicia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter