• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/23 update p15 -- Strollin' & Boozin' 2008: Ain't No Baby Gonna Slow Us Down!

Just found your TR recerntly the title sucked me right in !
Strollin and Boozin are the way DH and I always do WDW,
we don't have any kids to slow us down.
I'm off to read your previous TRs while I wait for an update.
Hope you get your computer fixed soon viruses suck.
Lynn

Sunday, October 12

she had some important words with the dog.

"Now Mama gave me this chapstick to hold while she was changing me because she didn't want my hands in the diaper. But I was thinking that I could give it to you and we could play with it later. Now don't eat it. Ok?"

0_talkingtodog.jpg

That picture is precious! We have a basset, too-- they're so good with children!
Also, your writing style is hilarious. Truly a breath of fresh air from the "first we did this. then we did this." TR's. Great!

Just found your TR and I'm on board! Can't wait to hear about your adventure with your cutie pie DD!

Woo hoo! Another vettechick report... I'm in!

Your DD is adorable, btw. :)

Ok, so I've done the laundry...:laundy:

I've read the paper... :coffee:

I've played with myself... :bored:

:scratchin
Well, that just sounded wrong...I meant I've played Solitaire...

I've watched some TV:happytv:

I went tanning...:beach:

I went to Happy Hour...:drinking1

And still nothing...:hourglass

Don't mind me...just cruisin' around looking for something to read...popcorn::

It's a good year for another Vettechick TR! :cool1:

I'm in! And I see my best boozin' buds are here, too!

Hiya V & LL! :wave:

'Puter problems??? :faint: Where's the Geek Squad when you need them??

Yay!
I love a vettechick TR! This will be a good one for me, I'm hoping to take my DD in November/December, she'll be about 19 mos!

Well, how the hell-o did I miss this?

Welcome back Ally! I hope you will get back to this soon.....though I know it's not easy with school and baby. You certainly haven't lost your touch!

Lil Vettechicklet is just the cutest! She really looks like Kory, doesn't she? Not that that is anything to complain about with those beautiful eyes!! It does kill me how much they always look like their dads....... I do sense, though, that she's got some of her Mama's spirit and sense of humor!

I must alert the Maelstrom crew that you're here. But you've gotta write some more so I don't look bad, k?

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has been hanging on with me. My computer has been ravaged by the "Antivirus 2008" malware and I have no idea when it will get fixed. I'm telling you it's a nasty bug. It won't even let you run your anti-virus software or adaware - it's a tricky PIMA!

BUT, I am going this weekend to buy a much desired laptop - so I'll be back online soon. Yay!

Sorry about your computer :( But you'll be up and running before too long.

YAY!! Vettechick is back! I can't believe I didn't see this til today! The Chicklette is adorable! I can't believe she's almost 2! Where have the years gone? Seriously.
Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter