• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th FP question

ammama

Earning My Ears
We have Park Hoppers for our trip in June/July. I have scheduled our FP and, on 5 out of 7 days, our 3rd FP will be used by 2 pm.

My question - does the 4th (and 5th and 6th, etc) FP have to be in the same park as the original three?

Thanks very much!

does the 4th (and 5th and 6th, etc) FP have to be in the same park as the original three?

No.

If you are still in the first park, you can book the next FP+ at the same park or at a different park.

As soon as you enter the line for FP#3 (or #2 or #1 - you don't have to use 3 FPs in any park when hopping), use the app and book your FP(s) for Park #2.

See the FP FAQ Addendum linked in the FP FAQ for FP tips when hopping.

Yes to all of the above. One of the other things you can do if you want to get to the 4th FP+ sooner is keep moving them forward if you can.

For example, say you have 10am, noon and 2pm. As soon as you check in for 10:00am, log onto MDE and see if you can move the noon forward to 11:00am. Then at 11:00am try to move the 2pm forward to noon. Doesn't always work, depends on the rides (and flexibility in your schedule), but it can help you clear through the first three and get to the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter