• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% passholder discount

Call. I can find you prices if you want but I would get on the phone in order to be able to book.
Thank you, but I'm throwing in the towel. It would be good to know what's wrong with my account but I'm not willing to spend alot of time on the phone, especially knowing that people are calling starting today to book resorts and tickets for this year.

I'm late to the game, but I snagged it! It has been a VERY long time since I've booked the BC for in the $200's per night!

Aug. 27 $265.80
Aug. 28 $290.40
Aug. 29 $290.40
Aug. 30 $265.80
Aug. 31 $265.80
Sep. 01 $265.80
Sep. 02 $265.80

Good luck everyone - I hope you all get this deal. :)
Now the question is.....can we go?? Right now there is a quarantine both ways for us.

If only this had been out a few weeks ago. We rented DVC points but this would have been cheaper. Oh well.

Two plus hours on hold on VIP Passholder line. Got my September 24 to Oct 3 trip modified to get the discount through September 30.

I totally forgot about my first week of August trip on Sun & Fun discount, tried to change online but says can’t display room rates try again later.

I actually just booked a new reservation because I couldn't get the "change" reservation button to work. It just kept refreshing me back to the same page, even incognito. But, thankfully, the "cancel" button worked so after booking the new one I just cancelled the old one.

Saved $1,432.35
:)

If I plan on upgrading to an annual pass can I call and see what's is available?

I’m trying to get thru to see if they can apply it our existing Sept reservation. I’ve been on hold for an hour so far. 🤞🏻I get thru and get it.
I swear, Disney is going to give me a stroke!

I had great luck finding my September dates open at the Beach Club Villas. It saved me about $40 a night compared to my previous 30% room-only bounceback at the Yacht Club.

I’m so excited! I’ve never stayed at the Beach Club before due to the balcony situation, but this is a solo trip and a villa room will be perfect, plus it will have a balcony! Food and Wine, here I come!

Now Florida, just please get your act together.

I actually just booked a new reservation because I couldn't get the "change" reservation button to work. It just kept refreshing me back to the same page, even incognito. But, thankfully, the "cancel" button worked so after booking the new one I just cancelled the old one.

Saved $1,432.35
:)
Did your park passes just transfer to new reservation or did you have to redo them.

Did your park passes just transfer to new reservation or did you have to redo them.

The park passes stayed! That's why I booked my new resort reservation (same dates) first. Then cancelled my old resort reservations. I'll admit I did hold my breath lol.

I feel like I "cheated" somehow. LOL I had my cousin who is my Disney TA call for me and make the change. I moved from POP to Yacht Club. Steep increase in price.....but i have 2 days at EPCOT and the temptation to walk back and forth was too great to resist!!

We were better off with our 35% off recovery offer. Our stay is September 27-Oct 3 so the last two night would have been at rack rate. We ended up with Contemporary Garden Wing standard view for 339/night before taxes. We'll take that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter