4 Parks in One Day

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
My DS14 wants to try it - 4 parks in one day. Not just walk on main street and leave. He wants to enter each park, ride one attractions then hit the next park. I think it's completely doable since we will be at a Villain party until at least 1 am which knocks out the Magic Kingdom.

Any tips?

Transit time is the only enemy, will you be driving from park to park? It is completely doable, especially if any ride counts. Getting on a Tier 1 ride at each park would be interesting.

Have fun!

Agree about Disney transportation will be our "enemy." Thinking of even putting the Skyliner to use plus we haven't ridden it yet. Will that slow us down?

We are okay with any rides. We will be at WDW for 10 days so we already have FPs for our favorites.

Agree about Disney transportation will be our "enemy." Thinking of even putting the Skyliner to use plus we haven't ridden it yet. Will that slow us down?

We are okay with any rides. We will be at WDW for 10 days so we already have FPs for our favorites.
Bus from AK to DHS, walk (or skyliner) to Epcot, Monorail to MK. Only one bus. Not too risky.

The Skyliner might actually help cut down on transit time.

My family I have done 4 parks in one day three times. Each time we had a car so it was much easier than using Disney transpo. If you are going to be at Disney for 10 days and already have FP+ for your favorites and the only condition is to do one ride in each park you will have absolutely no problem doing it. A bigger challenge would be to do three attractions in each park!

DHS to Epcot:
Unless you catch a boat as you walk up....
Walking (and using the shortcut) is faster than the skyliner is faster than the average boat.

I agree walking is definitely faster than boat, and it feels faster than skyliner, because you head away from the park and have to transfer at Caribbean beach. I usually stop at ample hills on my walk.

I’ve done 4 parks in one day on Disney transport before skyliner. I’d say morning at ak, dinosaur and Everest have short lines at rope drop, bus to epcot with a fastpass for some of the future world rides, walk through world showcase to hollywood studios. If we’re lucky there’s a fastpass for tower of terror or rock n roller coaster, or maybe single rider line. Then it’s off to MK!

I've seen a bunch of different reports on people doing this and my favourite have always been the attempts that include a ride, snack and classic photo at each park - as long as you're not precious about what ride you do, and just go for the shortest wait time, then it's totally achievable! I think @CastAStone has a good order suggested there, AK-HS-EP-MK is a pretty great day.

I've done it a number of times, not on purpose just worked out. It was always during a festival at Epcot so my lunch and sometimes my supper came from booths. I got up early and didn't have anything to do so rode the bus to AK for rope drop. Got breakfast at the little stand near Safari. Rode Safari and EE, walked both trails and left. (no FPs) went to HS rode ToT and GMR (oh how I miss it) walked around and shopped and walked to Epcot (no FPs) grab a few snacks while walking through Epcot and got on the monorail to MK. While on the monorail grabbed a FP for BTMRR and Pirates, rode people move and CoP and back to the monorail and back to Epcot. Rode SSE and walked over to the Land and rode that. Walked back through Epcot snacking at booths along the way. I think AK had extra morning hours that day and since it was Sept. all parks were open late. I've done it a couple of times, just moving from park to park on a whim with nothing in mind, standing in the shorter lines and just snacking along the way. It's not uncommon at all for us to hop to at least 3 parks in a day and when I'm solo 4 parks is not uncommon, I don't always ride anything at some of the parks, I've been known to hop over to MK just to shop on main street and leave or hop to HS to grab lunch at HBD Lounge and leave.

I love this type of stuff. We did the challenge here in Atlanta one day. Lego Discovery Center, Zoo Atlanta, Tellus Museum, GA aquarium in one day. I think we even crammed in IKEA lol.

I was at WDW for work a couple weeks ago, with a day off, and hit as many hotels as possible for pin trading. Was so much fun!

Totally do-able. I did it a few years ago (pre-skyliner) and the challenge was 3 TS meals, 1 "E ticket" in all 4 parks, and all 3 forms of Disney transport (Bus, Boat, Monorail). This was before you could have FP+ in multiple parks on the same day, so I did my FP for Soarin'. Started at AK with Safari and Tusker House. Bus to HS for single rider on Rockin' Rollercoaster and lunch at Sci-Fi. Boat to EPCOT with Soarin' FP and dinner at Via Napoli. Monorail to MK for the wildest ride in the wilderness (Big Thunder) to finish up.

It was fun to cross of my Disney bucket list, but not something I'd do every trip.

Hope you enjoy!

We’ve done it a few times. Get a photo pass picture in each park. You can take a picture holding up 1 finger for first park, 2 for 2nd etc....

You could go MK to EPCOT to HS without any problems. You can connect to EPCOT over the monorail, and then you can walk from EPCOT to HS. However, getting to AK is going to be challenging. And you're going to waste a lot of time on Disney transportation unless you Uber.

We did this last trip using a combination of the monorail, ferry, bus and we walked from Epcot to DHS. We rode one ride at each park as well. Fun day, well worth doing! We'll probably do it again this upcoming trip and work the skyliner into the equation somewhere.

It will be an exhausting day, for sure. Did the 4 parks thing once and was DONE by early evening. Luckily you guys are doing the villains event so maybe knock out the first 3 early and take a nap before haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter