4 Parks, 1 Day - Who's done it?

My daughter and I did 4 parks in 1 day once a few years ago. She was 12 I think, at that time. Its been a while, but my recollection was we started at AK rope drop and did just Dinosaur, Everest and Safari. Then to Epcot for TestTrack, Nemo and Soarin. Didn't go into World Showcase. It started to rain mid-morning and we were drenched (didn't get ponchos soon enough) so we decided to go to the resort to change clothes and sneakers, then to HS for mid afternoon (I think this is where I had FP booked?) And we did ToT and RnRC and probably a few other things. I know we entered MK before the fireworks and closed out the park. It was a long day with many hours spent in and out of ponchos but we made some great memories.
I say go for it!!!

I did it with a group of 4 adults on Tuesday 😀 was a great day started off in DHS 6.30am and finished off at Epcot leaving at 9.30pm! Long day but was a lot of fun, this is what we did
DHS - rise of the resistance and toy story mania
Animal kingdom - safari , Everest , Donald Duck meet , FOP
Magic kingdom -watched the parade, peoplemover , space mountain , speedway , philhar magic , pirates and Big thunder mountain
EPCOT - soarin , Anna and Elsa meet and watched Epcot forever fireworks !

most of the above were fast passes just kept refreshing and managed to get some good ones 👍

I've done it solo with Disney transportation but my goals were not as ambitious. I was there in a relatively lower crowd time and did it mid-week. This was a few years ago.

DHS: Rope Dropped TSM, met Phineas & Ferb, met Mickey & Minnie.
Boat to Epcot
Met Mickey, Goofy & Minnie. Ate lunch at Tangierine Cafe.
Bus to AK
Rode Safari stand-by, met Mickey & Minnie
Bus to MK
Had FPs here including 7DMT. Hung out for the evening, did some rides and - wait for it - met Mickey & Minnie (and Daisy).

My park sequence was determined by my desire to RD TSM and use FPs at MK, and to eat lunch at one of my favorite restaurants.

My 4 in a day was similar to Karly05 in that I was more concerned with getting a flavor of each park, and not so concerned with what attractions I could do. Each park was about 2-3 hours total, and then jump to the next. I think I started at AK, and did DHS, EPCOT, monorail to MK, then finished at EPCOT. It was a Halloween party night so I could not stay too late at MK, but I wanted to park at EPCOT.

Did it last weekend, Sat the 4th
HS at 7am start - tower of terror at rope drop , rise of the resistance by 7:25am (lucked out with first boarding group) then used first and only prebooked FP for toy Story mania, left by 8am and got a 9:30 fp for Soarin
Epcot - rope dropped at 9am Test Track, FP for Soarin’ walked on Figment, had breakfast in Les Halles and searched for MK fastpasses and got Space Mountain for 12pm
MK - FP for Space Mountain, then immediate FP for Haunted mansion, then got another FP for Buzz Lightyear Space spin, whilst waiting we played the pirates game which gets you an additional FP for Pirates so went straight on pirates after winning that then over to Buzz - realised we were going to get all 4 park so started looking for AK fastpasses and got Kilimanjaro Safaris
AK - FP for safari then went for a well earned drink in Nomad Lounge and got a FP for Everest so we had ride photos in all 4 parks, walked on Everest and got an immediate FP for 5 mins later for Navi so went on that and then decided to call it a day

Back in hotel by 6pm to watch the end of the Bills wildcard game about 6pm.

F2823EC8-BC98-4046-A96A-996F714589D6.jpegF2687C84-80C3-4C5C-A6FD-ECCA6F8E1CD1.jpegCD7AA1F3-D571-4E7E-9020-CFAE500E2A2A.jpeg613D3D7E-CD33-47C7-9120-6D62E1E3D18A.jpegB9B767F7-7754-42DD-B31C-ED42B0F0D436.jpeg

I think you could do it. I've done 3 parks multiple times (with a child at the youngest being 5), and not rushing or anything. I would've had plenty of time to go to the 4th park, but never did it.

Other may have better ideas, but if I were you to try to get your plan I would do:
AK for AM EMH- ride navi, safari, then krr
then head to EP and go to Soarin then Nemo
Go to Mk and use FP for 7D,pp,spl and ride pooh in between
Get to HS, walk around galaxy edge (meet mickey before or after), then head to TSL for the two rides saving SDD for right before closing

The hardest part will be deciding when to start FP at MK. I'd say 1 would be good because you'd have until 215 to use the first one.

My daughter 12 and I did this two weeks ago. We started in HS 5:15am in the parking lot so we could get boarding for RotR. It was a last minute trip so we did not plan any Fatpasses in advance. When we walked in the park we were able to grab Slinky Dog for 7:40am. We did ToT, Aerosmith, Alien Swirl. She did the Jedi Training Academy, which was stopped half way through due to rain. We went to do RotR but when we got there the ride broke down when we were in the last room of the queue. The gave us a FP to return whenever we wanted that day. We took the Skyliner to Epcot, mostly ate. Test Track had a huge line I think it was down, lots of rain that day. We went to the China pavilion for the beautiful flower cotton candy... which evaporated as soon as we stepped outside😂. We went back to HS for our RotR ride down again, waited an hour for it to start up. Ride was awesome! Next we drove to AK, are at Yak and Yeti. We missed out on the Animation Experience our last trip so this was something we really wanted to do..I think this was around 4:45pm, we drew Ed the hyena super fun! We miss this being at HS. We walked over to Pandora posted wait time was 210 minutes for FOP we both loved that ride on our last trip and we’ve heard that the wait times are not real. It took us about and hour and 15 minutes. From there we went to MK we rode 7DMT, Big Thunder Run, Jungle Cruise watched the fireworks and then met some princesses. It was a long wet day crowds were crazy but we made the best of it! 9BDBB864-FFDC-45B9-9B41-E8AD944A10F9.jpegView attachment 464412B7BCFEAE-0E7A-4AFB-85D6-E5D5D28F77EA.jpegD44F472F-8F17-4133-8165-501D013050D0.jpegC4CD2AC5-8A1C-49B9-B005-267C04AE3C75.jpeg5204476F-D59A-45EC-8156-BC6B38516B8D.png40714D47-AEB0-49F0-886D-995E31084A9F.jpeg36BD56DF-4528-4EA8-A23E-E3CF91325294.jpeg

The Parkeology site actually has a competition about this exact thing and people discuss their strategies for not just hitting all 4, but doing all the rides. http://www.parkeology.com/parkeology-challenge-results

Kenny the Pirate and his daughter completed it and here is an article about their achievement - https://www.kennythepirate.com/2017...a-single-day-with-parkeology-wdw47-challenge/

I was able to ride (barley, with late EMH) all the rides in MK in one day... I am shocked that it’s possible to ride everything in the entire World. I now have a new goal.

I did it a few years ago. The criteria that I used was set by another website that said you had to do 3 attractions and use WDW transportation and eat in the parks. Here was my experience and order:

Bus from PO-FQ to AK EMH:

AK: Rope drop Safaris (best safari ever as lions roared and charged at us), Everest, Tough to be a Bug

Bus to DHS: Had FP for Rock and Roller Coaster and Star Tours. Used both then went to Muppetvision. After scanning Star Tours FP got FP for Spaceship Earth.

Took boat (pre-Skyliner) to Epcot IG. It was Food and Wine so I got a couple of snacks going around World Showcase. Saw the American Adventure. Stopped in Norway (Kringala) to get my favorite sandwich in WDW (Ham, Norwegian Cheese, and Apple on dark bread) for lunch along with a chocolate Kringla. Rode Mexican boat ride and Spaceship Earth. Got FP for Haunted Mansion.

Took monorail to TTC and MK. Did Mickey's Philharmagic, rode Haunted Mansion with FP. Got FP for Pirates. Rode Pirates and realized that I was tired. It was around 5 and I wanted to do more, but I went ahead and went back to PO to rest. Had a enjoyable day.

I did this with my daughter about 4 years ago. We had a rental car, and it was back in the day when you could get same day fast passes from kiosks without scanning in to the park. (We were able to get multiple FP sets on multiple MBs). It was also pre-Pandora, TSL and of course SWGE. We started at HS with EMH Ropedrop and then on to Epcot - where - to our horror - the entire FP system went down for all parks for several hours. We had a plan to ride all E-tickets, but that glitch messed it up. We still hit all the parks and rode most of the big guns - but could not get Space Mountain or 7DMT as we had hoped - due to some longer waits earlier because of the FP glitch. Nowadays I would say it's possible with longer park hours and refreshing - but I also realized how freaking exhausting it is! If you go into it with the attitude that it's okay if you don't achieve everything on your list - it's definitely fun to try!

It's all moot now anyways. :)

Backstory: we have one day comp tickets that we were given last trip. The plan has been to try do a full trip next year (June 2021), but I know DH really doesn't want to go, so after seeing a seat sale, I thought maybe I could just do a quick jaunt down with the kids to use the tickets, just one day in park, to sort of give DH an "out", lol, and honestly, to not spend so much of our money on a trip he's not really into.

Initially I thought we'd just split the day between two parks with a break in between, but figured probably one or both kids would end up disappointed that they didn't get to do/see their faves in the other parks. So that's where I started to wonder if it would be even remotely possible to do the kids' "must dos" at each park in one day. Now normally DD (the one with DAS) can not handle a full day in the park - she gets overwhelmed by the crowds/noise/stimulation, can't handle the heat and she gets too tired and sore, but I was thinking *maybe* the time spent transferring between parks would give her a bit of a break, I'd use a stroller for sure, and I was planning a sit down character meal somewhere for supper for further rest time. So that's the only reason I was even remotely considering trying this.

But, after reading that it was possible, lol, in talking it over with DD and DH, DD said no way ("that's too much busy", lol) and DH said while he may not want to go, he knows the kids do, and he would rather spend the money to give them a "real" trip. <3 So, I appreciate the input! I know my son could handle it no problem, but (as I should have known) not DD.

My fiancée and I did it last September. We had some extra FP from a DVC tour. We started with AK because she wanted to ride FoP then used a FP for Everest. We then went to MK and did Splash Mountain, People Mover, and maybe 1 or 2 others. We moved on to HS to ride ToT and some others. We only made it to Epcot to catch the fireworks because it was one of the last nights of Illuminations. We were staying at Beach Club so we just walked back to our room. Used Disney transportation for everything.

We’ve done this with three kiddos - and even went back to a park for a second time....

(From a trip report)
Friday, August 25, 2017

#goals #crazy #milesandmiles #yolo #Fourparksoneday #21687steps

We arrived at Hollywood Studios shortly after it opened. The older boys ages 12 and 10 had wanted to do the Jedi training since this is the last year one is eligible. I took them to sign up while DH took DS age 3 to Pixar Place. I chose a time to participate, later that day, and the whole family rode Toy Story Mania before leaving.

We then went to Magic Kingdom, where all our fastpasses were scheduled. DS3 and DH split off from the group and rode Barnstormer and Dumbo and most of the rest of us enjoyed both Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Spin. We all rode Seven Dwarfs Mine Train again. We also ate lunch at the Beast's castle- yum!

After a little longer wait, we traveled by bus to Animal Kingdom to see the Lion King show and to ride Expedition Everest.

Then, we took a bus back to our hotel to grab a few things and got the next bus back to Hollywood Studios for their Jedi show. It was a neat experience for my older boys to participate in and DS3 didn't mind watching.

From there, we traveled to Epcot and used our fastpass to ride Soarin'

We arrived back to our room at a reasonable time and were able to relax a bit before bed. All in all, it was a great bucket list item and everyone seemed to have a marvelous time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter