• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 nights in July Royal Pacifuc $1640.97???

The tix are about $400. Wondering if I should buy AP's to see if there is a discount that way?

Is it for a normal room aka Parking view? I would byuy the APs just make sure you get the ones without blackout dates. You will get 30% off the room right away and you get complimentary Express Passes for you and her for your entire stay. That is something that could be worth upwards of 500 dollars in and of itself.

Yeah that seems a tad high but maybe the dates you have are a peak time. Ive seen them get in the high 300's at certain points during the year. Also if you are driving yourself they charge you too park your car at the resort. Its 18 bucks a day or 25 too Valet and there is no way around it.

My original post is what I would do. You also save 10% on pretty much all dining even quick service and some carts. BTW Confiscos in IOA is not a bad little place to have lunch. I actually thought it was better than Mythos.

What are your dates you're going? You can purchase your 3 day tickets from Undercover Tourist for just under $300 total. I am seeing $1281 SMSM rate for the hotel for a 4 day weekend which is normally more expensive than weekdays. So yes it seems a little high but not by much. The APH rate for the dates I picked (July 11-15 and 25-29) are all gone for RPR but still available at PBH though it's Bay view so it's still more. You can check for pass discount by adding APH in your search http://www.loewshotels.com/en/booking/uo?hotel=UEPBH,UEHRH,UERPR if you have AAA you can call and ask about that discount. A quick tip, once I booked our room last time, I would spend a couple minutes each morning to see if the rate went down (which it did closer to our trip) and called to have it modified. Have a great trip!

we will be going in July as well for 4 nights from the 9th until the 13th. Our total for a standard room at RPR is $1139.40. That is with the stay more, save more 4 night discount.

I did start pricing the resorts for dates starting in June, and it did seem like the rack rates for the summer were close to $400 per night ($350+). Close to $500 for the club level rooms. The prices do seem a bit high if you don't have a discount, I must admit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter