4 night split stay - which would you do?

Which would you do for a Couple Trip

• Option 1: 1 night Riviera and 3 nights Swan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Off to Neverland 7

DIS Veteran
Traveling in December on with hopes for a brand new experience for us. 4 nights is super short but it's what we could squeeze in before the Holidays. These are the options that fit in our budge. Would love your thoughts as I'm having a tough time deciding.

No kids. Just me and DH. 8th trip to the world together. Looking to "splurge" as this is probably our last trip just the two of us. Starting a family soon :) No dining plan. Park hoppers of course.

Thanks in advance!

Have you checked on availability? This close there might not be a lot to choose from.

Another vote for YC. You'll be able to maximize your time if you stay at one resort for four days. Otherwise, you're using up time packing up, moving luggage, checking out/checking in, etc.

I voted for the cruise (we love cruising), but a very close second for me is the YC. I would NOT want to be switching resorts with than short of time. Also, the BC/YC is our favorite resort complex!

Thank you all for your responses! This is really helpful. And I agree, the short stay did make me a little nervous on how our time would be used. Super appreciate the help everyone!

4 nights at YC.
Not sure if you picked the 1 night 3nights splits due to availability but my second choice would be to do 4 nights at Swan or Dolphin if available.

4 nights YC. Wouldn't do split stay with only 4 nights and out of the choices, YC seems like the biggest splurge. For an adults only trip, YC will be a good location and it has a sophisticated, grown up vibe to it. Have fun!

I voted 4 nights at YC. YC is wonderful and has such a great location. Or BWI, that works great too. I would not do a split stay with only 4 nights. And the 4-night Disney cruises go to the Bahamas, which are too cold in the winter. If you could do a 7-night cruise that would go to the Caribbean instead of Bahamas, then it would be worthwhile to do the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter