4 day hopper PLUS - where?

rubeus

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Where can I get the 4 Day Hopper PLUS passes.
I think these include 1 plus option.

Sunil

Welcome to DIS rubeus!! I just ordered my passes from ticketmania after getting positive feedback about them. You can get the 4-Day plus 1 option tickets for 214.00, which includes tax and shipping. This link will take you right to the order form: http://www.ticketmania.com/discountMOUSESAVERS.shtml

Just ordered four tickets today from Ticketmania.........for a limited time this is including shipping/handling. If you order from orlandoticketsales.com, they charge for shipping/handling, are however .25 cents cheaper on an adult 4 day hopper. But in the long run Ticketmania was still cheaper. Not going until September, so should have them in plenty of time.

I got my 4 day hopper plus from CONNECTIONS. Mousesavers also has info on this place. I think they were around $193 or so for an adults ticket.

Lori P.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter