• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

395 days of planning all lead up to this! Sept/Oct 2012

WOW!!!!

I just scored row 3 section 120 tickets to the Jets vs the Coyotes for Dec 1st!!!! My son Braden is going to be so excited!

:dance3:
:cheer2:

Thank you for your payment. Please select a payment method to pay the remaining balance shown below.

Total You Are Paying Today: $2,980.94
1st Payment Method Amount to be applied: $2,000.94
Remaining Balance: $980.00

WOOHOO! :cheer2:

Its always so nice to see that "remaining balance" # get lower :cool1:

WOW!!!!

I just scored row 3 section 120 tickets to the Jets vs the Coyotes for Dec 1st!!!! My son Braden is going to be so excited!

:dance3:
:cheer2:

Wow great score congratulations! The crowd should be pumped for that game!

Wow great score congratulations! The crowd should be pumped for that game!

Thank you!! It was such a nail biter! I told the guy I saw there were 2 tix available in section 120. Somehow the site was glitching yesterday and was showing what seats were free. Anyways, when it came time (he was ready with his hands on the enter button just waiting for 10am) he got me 2 seats in 126! I was like "um...that's not right." Well he went back for the 120 seats and....they were GONE!!!!!!!!!! Noooooo :scared1: but then he goes "Oooooh guess what? Whoever just had those tickets lost them somehow and now I have them for you!!! Section 120 seats 19 and 20!" I have never been so sad and then happy within 1 minute!!! :dance3:

Just wondered if any of you have ever stayed 'off site' while visiting DW?

We still have POFQ reserved, but have only paid the deposit. We are just starting to think about staying at a condo that's 5 min away from DW. Our main reason is to have a bit more space (the kids can have their own bedrooms, we can make breakfast each morning before heading to the parks, etc.
We can get a free rental car with our Airmiles, so that won't cost us extra, and the condo is $675 for 6 night (so we can afford to stay an extra day longer than at POFQ.
Any thoughts? Will we miss a lot not staying at the resort?

Just wondered if any of you have ever stayed 'off site' while visiting DW?

We still have POFQ reserved, but have only paid the deposit. We are just starting to think about staying at a condo that's 5 min away from DW. Our main reason is to have a bit more space (the kids can have their own bedrooms, we can make breakfast each morning before heading to the parks, etc.
We can get a free rental car with our Airmiles, so that won't cost us extra, and the condo is $675 for 6 night (so we can afford to stay an extra day longer than at POFQ.
Any thoughts? Will we miss a lot not staying at the resort?

I've only ever stayed off site. Last time I was there was Spring of 1995. My parents decided to stay off site in a condo. We had a rental car. I don't remember feeling as though we missed anything. We liked having the car and not having to take the busses.

ONLY thing you miss out on is the Extra Magic Hours (open hour early or 3 hours late) because you can only participate in those when you stay at a Disney resort.

So if that isn't totally important then staying off site can save you ALOT of money and you do what you need to do! :goodvibes

Thank you for your payment. Please select a payment method to pay the remaining balance shown below.

I'm sooo lame and have not had time to stay up to date with your PTR the past couple of weeks!! I hope all is well!
YAY for paying so much on your trip!!:yay: We have a little of $1,000 left!! We are almost there!!
It's always nice having payed more than you owe!

And I could definately see how MOA could be very overwhelming and exauhsting! I go to Target and Walmart in the same day, and I'm WORN OUT! hahaha:rotfl:

I'm sooo lame and have not had time to stay up to date with your PTR the past couple of weeks!! I hope all is well!
YAY for paying so much on your trip!!:yay: We have a little of $1,000 left!! We are almost there!!
It's always nice having payed more than you owe!

And I could definately see how MOA could be very overwhelming and exauhsting! I go to Target and Walmart in the same day, and I'm WORN OUT! hahaha:rotfl:

lol You aren't lame! :laughing:

Everything is going well so far!

The other day I ordered Ava and Braden their Mickey Mouse Ears!! So cute!!! Braden got the plain black adult ears (he has a big head) with his name on the back and Ava got the kids one that has Minnie on the front "Love and Kisses, Minnie Mouse" and Minnies bow on the front and her name is also on the back!

I will get a pic of them in them soon I'm just so tired. I just got home from work.

Also in the package (with TINKERBELL on it!!!!) was a mini bean bag PASCAL! OMG he is so cute! This is for Ava for Christmas. I also got her the 19inch plush Aurora doll! :cheer2: She is going to be a happy girl!

I have another order from the Disney store on it's way! hahaha I got the boys each a Pirates t-shirt. We're gonna do the Pirates league. I still need to find something cute and pirate for Ava. :dance3: I also need to stop going to the Disney Store online! :rolleyes1

I get to go to the Disney Store when I go to Minneapolis in February! And I will be heading right for the $5 t-shirt table if they still have those!

Thank you! I am so excited about paying off so much! I can't believe we only owe $980 now!!!!! I need to just pay it off! Probably no payment on it in December since I have to pay off the Jets tickets on my credit card. But I'll make a $500 in January and then the remaining $480 in February and then we'll be paid off!! :dance3:

I can't WAIT till we get TARGET up here! I think it's in 2013! :cheer2: We have an IKEA being built in Winnipeg FINALLY!!!!! I think it's opening 2013!!! :woohoo:

lol You aren't lame! :laughing:

Everything is going well so far!

The other day I ordered Ava and Braden their Mickey Mouse Ears!! So cute!!! Braden got the plain black adult ears (he has a big head) with his name on the back and Ava got the kids one that has Minnie on the front "Love and Kisses, Minnie Mouse" and Minnies bow on the front and her name is also on the back!

I will get a pic of them in them soon I'm just so tired. I just got home from work.

Also in the package (with TINKERBELL on it!!!!) was a mini bean bag PASCAL! OMG he is so cute! This is for Ava for Christmas. I also got her the 19inch plush Aurora doll! :cheer2: She is going to be a happy girl!

I have another order from the Disney store on it's way! hahaha I got the boys each a Pirates t-shirt. We're gonna do the Pirates league. I still need to find something cute and pirate for Ava. :dance3: I also need to stop going to the Disney Store online! :rolleyes1

I get to go to the Disney Store when I go to Minneapolis in February! And I will be heading right for the $5 t-shirt table if they still have those!

Thank you! I am so excited about paying off so much! I can't believe we only owe $980 now!!!!! I need to just pay it off! Probably no payment on it in December since I have to pay off the Jets tickets on my credit card. But I'll make a $500 in January and then the remaining $480 in February and then we'll be paid off!! :dance3:

I can't WAIT till we get TARGET up here! I think it's in 2013! :cheer2: We have an IKEA being built in Winnipeg FINALLY!!!!! I think it's opening 2013!!! :woohoo:

Ahhh! That's awesome!! Just a few more months and it will be paid off! :yay: Then it's completely official! haha

I bet those ears you ordered are super cute! I can't wait to see the pictures!! I bought two pairs of ears when we went in Feb. Some bride and groom ones and I got a minnie mouse pair, too! I love them! Too bad wearing them would be frowned upon in the bank I work in! hahaha:rotfl: I would so wear them!

I just about flipped out when my tinkerbell box came in the mail when I got my ornament and purse!! :rotfl: I go to disneystore.com everyday. no lie! But I'm trying not to get anything rightnow since it's so close to Christmas and I don't know what Ben is getting me yet!
I told him that anything off of that site would be perfect, though!

I bet that Pascal and Aurora doll are cute!! When we went to the Disney store last weekend I wanted to buy so many plush dolls, but I didn't know where I would put them and what I would do with them! haha
But I think I might have to cave and atleast get a Lotso bear! He totally smells like strawberries and I kept inhaling him when we were there! haha I probably looked like a freak....but then again, I am! hahaha:rotfl2:

The pirates league looks toooooo cute! I wish I was brave enough to do it myself! hahaha And Ben is hairy enough to be a pirate anyways, so it wouldn't be worth the money for him!pirate:
Speaking of pirates....I was on disney store website and they have an adult Captain Jack Sparrow and a Captain Hook costume right now on sale for $30!! AND an adult Tinkerbell costume too for $30! If I thought I could talk Ben into dressing up for MNSSHP in October, I would order them right now while they are on sale!:laughing:

BTW I think Ben and I are going back to Dallas for our 1 yr. anniversary in Feb. just to get away and spend some time alone together...so you know what that means...Disney Store!!!! haha I'm super excited! I think I'm going to hunt down a Disney outlet store while I'm there...who knows what kind of damage I could do there!:rolleyes1

Ahhh! That's awesome!! Just a few more months and it will be paid off! :yay: Then it's completely official! haha

I bet those ears you ordered are super cute! I can't wait to see the pictures!! I bought two pairs of ears when we went in Feb. Some bride and groom ones and I got a minnie mouse pair, too! I love them! Too bad wearing them would be frowned upon in the bank I work in! hahaha:rotfl: I would so wear them!

I just about flipped out when my tinkerbell box came in the mail when I got my ornament and purse!! :rotfl: I go to disneystore.com everyday. no lie! But I'm trying not to get anything rightnow since it's so close to Christmas and I don't know what Ben is getting me yet!
I told him that anything off of that site would be perfect, though!

I bet that Pascal and Aurora doll are cute!! When we went to the Disney store last weekend I wanted to buy so many plush dolls, but I didn't know where I would put them and what I would do with them! haha
But I think I might have to cave and atleast get a Lotso bear! He totally smells like strawberries and I kept inhaling him when we were there! haha I probably looked like a freak....but then again, I am! hahaha:rotfl2:

The pirates league looks toooooo cute! I wish I was brave enough to do it myself! hahaha And Ben is hairy enough to be a pirate anyways, so it wouldn't be worth the money for him!pirate:
Speaking of pirates....I was on disney store website and they have an adult Captain Jack Sparrow and a Captain Hook costume right now on sale for $30!! AND an adult Tinkerbell costume too for $30! If I thought I could talk Ben into dressing up for MNSSHP in October, I would order them right now while they are on sale!:laughing:

BTW I think Ben and I are going back to Dallas for our 1 yr. anniversary in Feb. just to get away and spend some time alone together...so you know what that means...Disney Store!!!! haha I'm super excited! I think I'm going to hunt down a Disney outlet store while I'm there...who knows what kind of damage I could do there!:rolleyes1

Yay! I will do a major :woohoo: happy dance once it's paid off in full!! :)

haha I almost bought ears for my oldest son but then I decided not too. He won't wear them and I know that. lol Maybe he'll find a fun hat at the World Of Disney store at DTD on the first night. I can hope! :laughing:

lmfao I can picture you standing there deeply inhaling a stuffed bear!!! :rotfl2:

haha DISNEY STORE RULES!!!! :dance3:

Well WHAT THE HECK!?!? :headache: Good thing I checked it out. Aparently the credit card payment didn't go through because my credit card balance is only $500 (from the Jets tickets and 2 Disney Store purchases) and the Disney site still says I owe $2980.94! How weird is that? :confused3

Yay! I will do a major :woohoo: happy dance once it's paid off in full!! :)

haha I almost bought ears for my oldest son but then I decided not too. He won't wear them and I know that. lol Maybe he'll find a fun hat at the World Of Disney store at DTD on the first night. I can hope! :laughing:

lmfao I can picture you standing there deeply inhaling a stuffed bear!!! :rotfl2:

haha DISNEY STORE RULES!!!! :dance3:

hahahaha yeah, teenage boys and mickey ears probably aren't the best pair!:lmao: But here's to hoping he will find a hat or something that he'll want to wear when he gets there!! There are tonnnnns of things to choose from that don't look to "kiddy" Even though, the kiddy stuff is what I gravitate to! hahaha The minnie ears I have, I got from the kid section at one of the store in MK! :goodvibes

I'm tellin ya, Lotso smells goooood! You should smell him sometime!:rotfl:

Well WHAT THE HECK!?!? :headache: Good thing I checked it out. Aparently the credit card payment didn't go through because my credit card balance is only $500 (from the Jets tickets and 2 Disney Store purchases) and the Disney site still says I owe $2980.94! How weird is that? :confused3
Lameo!! I hope you got it all figured out!! I hate when that stuff happens! It makes me nervous!!:eek:

hahahaha yeah, teenage boys and mickey ears probably aren't the best pair!:lmao: But here's to hoping he will find a hat or something that he'll want to wear when he gets there!! There are tonnnnns of things to choose from that don't look to "kiddy" Even though, the kiddy stuff is what I gravitate to! hahaha The minnie ears I have, I got from the kid section at one of the store in MK! :goodvibes

I'm tellin ya, Lotso smells goooood! You should smell him sometime!:rotfl:

I figure me and my teen will find something while we are there. We both will need a hat of some kind. lol

And I promise to smell Lotso. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter