• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

395 days of planning all lead up to this! Sept/Oct 2012

The rumor is that Disney will have free wifi at every resort by the end of 2012! The DVC resorts are already done and they are currenty working on the Deluxe resorts. After that they will start on the mods fallowed by the values. The free wifi will not be very fast but you will be able to send emails and surf the web. For a fee you will be able to upgrade to a high speed wifi then you will be able to use FaceTime, stream movies and play games etc.

So to answer your question you will be able to send emails from you iPhone for free if you find a stray wifi signal. However, other then inside Spaceship Earth I was not able to find any free signals.

Oh yes, the Orlando airport also has free wifi!

That's really awesome! I hope they are free WIFI by next October when I get there! Since we're now staying at POR. Regardless I will be bringing my laptop. Also so that I can upload my trip pics. I can put them onto my laptop and then upload them to my personal shaw webspace. I will be bringing 6 different memory cards as well as my Canon 50D and 1 or 2 lenses. :woohoo:

OOOOOOH I HAVE NEWS ON MY JETS TICKET SITUATION!!!

:dance3:

We bought them tonight!!! I am OFFICIALLY going to be at the Jets vs Wild game on Feb 16th in Minnesota! Instead of the seats in row 1 at the glass (which were over $280 each!) we are in row 2 (hahaha only row 2!!!!) and the tickets were dropped today to $115 each!!! So we only paid $230 for 2 tickets in ROW 2 and we're only 5 seats over from the Jets bench!

Now I need a jersey to wear! Atleast I can afford one now with the major difference in the ticket price!

:cheer2:

That's really awesome! I hope they are free WIFI by next October when I get there! Since we're now staying at POR. Regardless I will be bringing my laptop. Also so that I can upload my trip pics. I can put them onto my laptop and then upload them to my personal shaw webspace. I will be bringing 6 different memory cards as well as my Canon 50D and 1 or 2 lenses. :woohoo:

We bought them tonight!!! I am OFFICIALLY going to be at the Jets vs Wild game on Feb 16th in Minnesota! Instead of the seats in row 1 at the glass (which were over $280 each!) we are in row 2 (hahaha only row 2!!!!) and the tickets were dropped today to $115 each!!! So we only paid $230 for 2 tickets in ROW 2 and we're only 5 seats over from the Jets bench!

Now I need a jersey to wear! Atleast I can afford one now with the major difference in the ticket price!

Wow! Congrats on the great tickets :thumbsup2! I will defently be watching that game and will keep an eye out for you.

I will also keep you updated if I hear any new news about the wifi that will be comming to WDW.

Wow! Congrats on the great tickets :thumbsup2! I will defently be watching that game and will keep an eye out for you.

I will also keep you updated if I hear any new news about the wifi that will be comming to WDW.

Thanks! I am beyond excited!!!! :dance3::cheer2::cool1::banana:

We should be pretty easy to find! lol I hope for lots of hits and fights right infront of us!

The guy who runs the Port Orleans site seems to be pretty sure that by later 2012 all the mods should have Free Wifi followed by the value resorts.

It's about time Disney!!!! Free WIFI is what everyone wants! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the tickets!!!!
My DH is doing the happy dance right now too!
He just bought tickets to the New Years Eve game here in Winnipeg ... The Jets vs The Leafs ... is two FAV teams!!! :)

He just bought tickets to the New Years Eve game here in Winnipeg ... The Jets vs The Leafs ... is two FAV teams!!! :)

After the Jets left I too became a Leafs fan. In fact my man cave is painted in Leafs blue and white. My question is what team will hubby be cheering for on Jan 31st?

HOW did he manage that????

I want to take my 8 year old to a game in Winnipeg! :dance3:

Here is where we will be sitting!!!!!!

JETSTICKETS.jpg

Get this...the seats in front of these were for sale (row 1) for $257 EACH! We went to buy and they were gone! I was :eek: but then saw the seats in row 2 had opened up! Checked them out and they were only $115 EACH!!! So we paid only $229 for 2 tickets...less than ONE seat only one row ahead!

Now granted it is still not AS good as sitting in row 1 but it's the next best and I am very excited!!!

:banana::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::banana:

HOW did he manage that????

I want to take my 8 year old to a game in Winnipeg! :dance3:

A friend from work had her name drawn in that monthly draw for the opportunity to buy tickets, and asked him if he wanted to go. So he was on Ticketmaster at 10am on Sat. When they went on sale. He figured the Leafs game would be gone, so he wad shocked when he got tickets!

LOL .. DH's basement bathroom is completely done up in TML! :love:

I'm baaaaaaaack!:goodvibes I hope you had a great weekend! I feel like I haven't been on the Dis in forever!! I'm super excited for you getting to go to a game! I bet you will have an absolute blast!!:cool1:

I actually got to go to a REAL DISNEY STORE this weekend!!!!:dance3: I felt so at home there! haha:rotfl:
The CM that worked there is going to WDW the same time we are, and she is staying at the same resort!! It was so much fun getting to talk to someone who loves Disney like us!! DH thought I was a big nerd!! haha

A friend from work had her name drawn in that monthly draw for the opportunity to buy tickets, and asked him if he wanted to go. So he was on Ticketmaster at 10am on Sat. When they went on sale. He figured the Leafs game would be gone, so he wad shocked when he got tickets!

LOL .. DH's basement bathroom is completely done up in TML! :love:

Sweet! I entered my name in the monthly draw! Here's hoping we're lucky! My 8 year old wants to go to a game so badly! :thumbsup2

I'm baaaaaaaack!:goodvibes I hope you had a great weekend! I feel like I haven't been on the Dis in forever!! I'm super excited for you getting to go to a game! I bet you will have an absolute blast!!:cool1:

I actually got to go to a REAL DISNEY STORE this weekend!!!!:dance3: I felt so at home there! haha:rotfl:
The CM that worked there is going to WDW the same time we are, and she is staying at the same resort!! It was so much fun getting to talk to someone who loves Disney like us!! DH thought I was a big nerd!! haha

Yup the weekend was pretty good. I didn't work so that's always a plus! :woohoo: Thank you! I am sooooo excited!!!! Next up is a trip to the Jets Gear store at St Vital for a Jersey! :banana:

lol I LOVE the Disney store!! While we are in Minneapolis for the Jets game we're gonna hit up Mall of America! DISNEY STORE!!! :cheer2:

I saw this on your FB. Awesome news that you get to go to a Jets game. Awesome seats. Sitting first row is overrated anyway ;) You have to crane your neck to see everything. Take pictures!

I subscribed to your PTR (after seeing it on the Oct 2012 thread) a few weeks ago and life got so hectic I havent kept up. Went back and re-read and wanted to say congrats on the room upgrade! I've never stayed there, but I have heard lots of good things about POR.

I subscribed to your PTR (after seeing it on the Oct 2012 thread) a few weeks ago and life got so hectic I havent kept up. Went back and re-read and wanted to say congrats on the room upgrade! I've never stayed there, but I have heard lots of good things about POR.

Hey awesome! :woohoo: Thank you so much. I think the kids (especially Ava) are going to be so excited when they see the room....never mind the resort. I've been showing them POP stuff. lol I have told them lots that we'll probably change hotels and I've shown them most of them. So they will have no idea until they get there.

Our first trip ever! 312 days! I'm so excited!!!!

Caught back up again. Congrats on the upgrade! POR is gorgeous, especially at night.

Thank you! From all the pictures it looks amazing. And really...why not go for something like POR which just looks so amazing...and the plus of being able to use amenities at both POR and POFQ! My boys will like that dragon pool!

I'm very happy with my decision! :cheer2:

I saw this on your FB. Awesome news that you get to go to a Jets game. Awesome seats. Sitting first row is overrated anyway ;) You have to crane your neck to see everything. Take pictures!

Oh believe me I will take as many pictures as I am allowed! :thumbsup2

Yup the weekend was pretty good. I didn't work so that's always a plus! :woohoo: Thank you! I am sooooo excited!!!! Next up is a trip to the Jets Gear store at St Vital for a Jersey! :banana:

lol I LOVE the Disney store!! While we are in Minneapolis for the Jets game we're gonna hit up Mall of America! DISNEY STORE!!! :cheer2:

That's exciting you didn't have to work! That's always a good thing! We are off tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but I have to go back on Friday. boo. I work at a bank and we aren't allowed to have two business days off in a row. But it's okay, I guess! haha I guess it has to be!!:rotfl:

And...YAY:cool1: That will be so much fun!! I'm excited for you!

I have always wanted to go to the mall of America!! It's probably a good thing I've never been though! We would come back completely broke! hahaha

That's exciting you didn't have to work! That's always a good thing! We are off tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but I have to go back on Friday. boo. I work at a bank and we aren't allowed to have two business days off in a row. But it's okay, I guess! haha I guess it has to be!!:rotfl:

And...YAY:cool1: That will be so much fun!! I'm excited for you!

I have always wanted to go to the mall of America!! It's probably a good thing I've never been though! We would come back completely broke! hahaha

Actually MOA is pretty exhausting. It's SOOOO big! And if you don't buy something as you see it you can't even remember which store or WHERE the store is to go back and buy it. :laughing:

Thank you for your payment. Please select a payment method to pay the remaining balance shown below.

Total You Are Paying Today: $2,980.94
1st Payment Method Amount to be applied: $2,000.94
Remaining Balance: $980.00

WOOHOO! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter