35 Things We Learned on Our Trip to WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkyby87
"Not bad tips, though most of us who frequent these boards are aware of most of these. And you mentioned Harry Potter, which is Universal, not WDW..."

We are aware of this because of great posters like the OP. Also, they did mention Universal, never said Harry Potter was in WDW!

Quote:
"Not bad tips, though most of us who frequent these boards are aware of most of these. And you mentioned Harry Potter, which is Universal, not WDW..."

We are aware of this because of great posters like the OP. Also, they did mention Universal, never said Harry Potter was in WDW!

Quote:

Not bad tips, though most of us who frequent these boards are aware of most of these. And you mentioned Harry Potter, which is Universal, not WDW...

Believe it or not, many new people come on these boards every day. It's a great planning resource, especially for first timers. So posts like these are crucial for those people. Also, I'm pretty sure they knew they were at Universal. Many people here appreciate the Universal tips. I have been to Universal before but am not nearly familiar with it as WDW.

really enjoyed your post! You should post a trip report. I bet it would be very entertaining to read.

1)

12) Wishes from Narcossees' deck is beautiful.

13) Narcoossees is over-priced!!!!

14) I can't spell Narcoosses correctly or consistently.

Me either.
Great list, nice to see some reminders of old things from new eyes. Thanks for sharing!

Great post!! I'm thrilled to see that a WL lover now loves Beachclub. That's where we're staying.

Did you only do IOA? or did you do Universal as well?

The reason we know most of these tips is BECAUSE people take the time and make the effort to post them. Thanks to the original poster!!

AGREED a thousand times! Really great post. Thank you!:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing! enjoyed reading and glad you had a great time. We always love to be at WDW and love to hear of other peoples experiences as well. We leave in eight day headed for Orlando and I can barely wait!

My absolute favorites are

28) Innocently step on the toes of people who sit in the middle of every theater instead of going all the way to the end. Make sure you say "Oh, I'm sorry." Gets your aggression out, believe me. (I have done it and will continue too)

28a) Don't let more than one person pass you in line so they can "get to their group up ahead"...especially teenagers. Say "I'm sure your party will wait for you up ahead." (I agree 100%)

Did you only do IOA? or did you do Universal as well?

We did both UO parks. Stayed at RPR for 2 nights and took advantage of the early entry to IOA for HP. You can do US in one easy day with Express Pass.

Not bad tips, though most of us who frequent these boards are aware of most of these. And you mentioned Harry Potter, which is Universal, not WDW...

Aren't you charming? That was not very nice.

OP, thanks for letting us enjoy your vacation right along with you, and for taking the time to share the things you learned.

33a) My favorite times a million! Lol! :rotfl:

#28 #28!! One of me and my husband's biggest WDW pet peeves!! Thanks for posting this list. It's great! We are hoping to try BC for the first time on our next trip. Now, if only we could win the powerball tonight to fund that trip;)

-Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter