300 BWV points available for rent $14 per point (for reservations after Oct 1st 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to make reservations for either 2 standard rooms or something that will fit 6 adults (3 couples) and a child under 2. Dates flexible between 7/29-8/18 or the week of 12/26-12/31 Thank you :)
There is availability during 7/29-8/18 at both the Boardwalk and Bay Lake Tower. A 2 Bedroom unit will sleep 8 or 9 people.

Let me know which one you prefer and exactly which nights and I will let you know how many points it will take.

Looking to make reservations for either 2 standard rooms or something that will fit 6 adults (3 couples) and a child under 2. Dates flexible between 7/29-8/18 or the week of 12/26-12/31 Thank you :)
There is availability in a 2 bedroom at both the Boardwalk and Bay Lake Tower during the 7/29-8/18 time period. These accommodate 8-9 people. Please let me know which you prefer and the exact dates and I will let you know how many points it will take. I can not check 12/26 until January 26th (11 months out for Boardwalk).

We are currently looking at 7/29 (or 7/30)-8/4. Please let me know what the availability and approximate cost is for a standard room that would sleep 2 adults and 1 child.

We are currently looking at 7/29 (or 7/30)-8/4. Please let me know what the availability and approximate cost is for a standard room that would sleep 2 adults and 1 child.
The best option is a Boardwalk Studio with a garden/pool view for 7/29-8/4 for 111 points ($1554.00).
It is only 90 points ($1260.00) if you go 7/30-8/4.

Looking for Boardwalk Nov 1-5 studio or can do a 1 bedroom maybe. I can move it to Oct 31-Nov4 if need to. Thanks.

Looking for Boardwalk Nov 1-5 studio or can do a 1 bedroom maybe. I can move it to Oct 31-Nov4 if need to. Thanks.
The only option is a Garden/Pool view 1 bedroom. Nov 1-5 is 126 points and Oct 31-Nov 4 is 121 points. Please let me know if you want to proceed. Thanks, Mike

Looking for a BWV studio, standard view preferred or B/P if that's all that's available, for 9/16-9/25. Alternatively, a different date range but 8 or 9 nights in September/early October if necessary is fine too. Thank you!

Looking for a BWV studio, standard view preferred or B/P if that's all that's available, for 9/16-9/25. Alternatively, a different date range but 8 or 9 nights in September/early October if necessary is fine too. Thank you!
There is a BWV studio with a garden/pool view available 9/16-9/25 for 138 points. Please let me know if you would like to book this. Thanks, Mike

Hi im looking for May 11- May 17. Either studio or 1 bedroom. And my dates are flexible/can be shortened but definitely want to arrive may 10 or 11.

Hi im looking for May 11- May 17. Either studio or 1 bedroom. And my dates are flexible/can be shortened but definitely want to arrive may 10 or 11.
There at 1 Bedrooms available at the Boardwalk and Bay Lake Tower.
BWV Garden/Pool view May 11-17 for 220 points. Can add the 10th for another 35 points.
BLT Lake view May 11-17 for 238 points. Can add the 10th for 37 points.

Please let me know if you can use these points.

I require payment once I book your reservation and get you the DVC confirmation.

Hi:

If you still have points available to rent, I am interested in going to Disney World arriving Wednesday, Feb 22, 2017 departing Sunday, February 26, 2017. I would prefer a monorail hotel, specifically the Polynesian. My next choice is the Beach Club. I am looking for a Standard Studio at the Poly and a 1 bedroom everywhere else.

Thanks, Connie Brown
740 321-1155

Hi:

If you still have points available to rent, I am interested in going to Disney World arriving Wednesday, Feb 22, 2017 departing Sunday, February 26, 2017. I would prefer a monorail hotel, specifically the Polynesian. My next choice is the Beach Club. I am looking for a Standard Studio at the Poly and a 1 bedroom everywhere else.

Thanks, Connie Brown
740 321-1155
Sorry, there is no availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter