30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Never done HHN, but we have an adult trip planned in early September. We could only do sept 3 or sept 4. Will it be impossible to get tickets for the opening night?

Well, I booked two sets of the BOGO tickets last year in the summer.

I did get a phone call and informed no hhn for 2020 and asked if I wanted a refund or have those tickets honored for hhn 2021

Since I do go yearly for hhn, I’m all set to use them for this year.

I have no idea if the same promo for bogo will be the same prices as 2020 or ? if they offer a discount bogo in the presale this year

Never done HHN, but we have an adult trip planned in early September. We could only do sept 3 or sept 4. Will it be impossible to get tickets for the opening night?
Keep checking the website when tickets are released
With last years hhn cancellation, it could bring more in the park

I use a few other sites that will report when tickets are released and many will report when they are aware of ticket sales being live

Usually we read from other sites before UO announces ticket purchases have been released
First week of hhn usually is not a sell out.
It’s later in October when crowds increase

After having to cancel everything last year, I can't express how geeked we are to go to HHN this year. I already have our hotel reservations. As soon as Southwest releases their flights for October, I'll grab seats. Then transportation. And whenever Frequent Fear+Express is available, I'll get those. Finally, when Unmasking tours are available, I'm scooping those up too. I can't express how much we need this HHN. The last year has been crap, and we want to get our HHN back!

YYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
IF my dates stick will be there for ten days, 2 weekends of HHN!!!!
Since middle is missing our spring break trip this year-she is my HHN partner-I promised her a RIP tour this year.
The last year has been crap, and we want to get our HHN back!
RIGHT??
It seems as if January and February went fast, so I want to kinda hope the rest of year to this fall goes fast? But also not too fast? I want to enjoy a "normal" summer too :)

Another question, does anyone know what a private rip tour costs? We will have 8 adults in our party, and wonder if that would be a better way to go.....

Private tours cost varies based on the day of the week you book it

Saturday hhn private tours costs more than any other days of the week
Friday’s next highest in cost

Date you book can also vary in price of the private tours

I book fridays for my hhn private tours and now never book them on the Columbus Day weekend

The week prior has a better rate for me

I enjoy private hhn tours as you have your guide from opening to closing for the event.

I also book a couple of public tours each hhn period also
Their costs are a lot less than the private tours

If you have a group of 8, you would need to book private not public tours

Finally returning this year since 2018. We currently have 5 in our group (me, wife, sister, BIL, family friend), but will invite another sister and her husband to go. Planning to do a private RIP if possible, and trying to get to the magical 10 number to minimize RIP cost on everyone. We’re meeting tomorrow to plan the trip. Currently planning to stay a week, and possibly work in a day to hit Epcot for F&W too. I’m possibly looking at the third or fourth week in September, but we will probably decide tomorrow.

I went the first day in 2018. Don’t recall if it sold out, but I had no trouble getting a ticket and an Express Pass. However, HHNs was packed that night. Unfortunately, public RIP tours weren’t available that first night as all tour TMs were booked for special tours and events.

One other thing to be concerned about is reduced capacity due to Covid. Probably explains the increased number of days this year.

Finally returning this year since 2018. We currently have 5 in our group (me, wife, sister, BIL, family friend), but will invite another sister and her husband to go. Planning to do a private RIP if possible, and trying to get to the magical 10 number to minimize RIP cost on everyone. We’re meeting tomorrow to plan the trip. Currently planning to stay a week, and possibly work in a day to hit Epcot for F&W too. I’m possibly looking at the third or fourth week in September, but we will probably decide tomorrow.

I went the first day in 2018. Don’t recall if it sold out, but I had no trouble getting a ticket and an Express Pass. However, HHNs was packed that night. Unfortunately, public RIP tours weren’t available that first night as all tour TMs were booked for special tours and events.

One other thing to be concerned about is reduced capacity due to Covid. Probably explains the increased number of days this year.
Thanks! That is very helpful info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter