• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 SSR Points available at $11.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Can you check availability for April 30 - May 7th, would like
BWV or BCV but pretty flexible at this point.
2 adults 2 kids, 10, 7
Thank you

Looking for 34 points for a stay in Feb that is available at Boardwalk as of right know. Let me know if this is possible. I am a DVC member and I am familiar with the process.

Thanks
Marge

Need a Studio (standard view) for May 17-25 if you still have the points available. I have previously rented on the DIS and can provide references if needed.

1st choice: Beach Club Villas Studio
2nd Choice: Boardwalk Villas Studio
3rd Choice: BLT Studio

I would also be happy doing 4 days at one and 4 at another. I can book and pay as soon as possible. THANKS!

Hi there,
I am looking for either 2 studios or a 2br at animal kingdom lodge from March 9th through the 15th Leaving on the 15th.
Thanks for checking
Jennifer

Hello,

I need 34 points to stay at Broadwalk studio Feb 11th and checkout feb 13th. 2 night stay. Rooms are available as of now. Could send you Paypal payment asap. Let me know if this is doable.

Thanks
Marge

Hi, looking for 2/18-2/25, studio wherever! (if anything is even available!)

I am a DVC member and will be staying at Animal Kingdom. I would like my parents to stay with us. I will check how many days they want to stay and msg you. I am in Asia, but will check when they wake up in America. I could pay through pay pal or other means if we decide to make the transaction. Are the points still avail?

V/R,

Kevin

Hi, would you have any points for a family of 5 5/16-5/23/14 for a value 1 bdrm or BLT 1 bdrm? Thanks in advance.

It is available, but these points can only be used to book...they can't be transferred. Let me know! Thanks!

Yes I'm still interested. We all came down with the flu after I posted so I've been offline a few days. Sorry for the delay! Let me know if you have points available.
Thanks!
Tracey

Can you check:

Check in on the 7th and leave on the 12th of April 2014

Check in 7 April

Check out 12 April

AKV Standard Studio

If its avail I will make the transaction.

Have a great day!

Kevin

Any chance of a split stay? 3-4 days BWV or BCV or other, and remainder at OKW? Thanks
If u could check availability options in studio or one bed value for april 30-May 7, for 2adults , 2 kids, our flight is booked and I am ready to book.

Please advise if points are still available
Thanks!

If u could check availability options in studio or one bed value for april 30-May 7, for 2adults , 2 kids, our flight is booked and I am ready to book.

Please advise if points are still available
Thanks!

SSR is available completely for those dates, otherwise you would need to split the reservation. Just let me know what to check!

Can you check:

Check in on the 7th and leave on the 12th of April 2014

Check in 7 April

Check out 12 April

AKV Standard Studio

If its avail I will make the transaction.

Have a great day!

Kevin

It is available for 82 points, 98 points if you want the savannah view! Just let me know!

Yes I'm still interested. We all came down with the flu after I posted so I've been offline a few days. Sorry for the delay! Let me know if you have points available.
Thanks!
Tracey

We are close to settling some reservations, but as of today the points are still available. Just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter