30 days out, no FEA availability

TeamH5

DIS Veteran
We're staying off site, and I went to make FEA FP+ and nothing was available. I even tried dropping the party size down to the 1 person who REALLY wants to ride it, but nada. I'll keep checking back, but anyone have any luck getting this close to travel time? We'll be there 11 Dec, so I don't know that I'm terribly worried about the wait if we do have to do stand-by. I've tried different days of our trip as well with no luck, not that I'd be willing to switch it up as I already have dining reservations and such made too.. Lol oh the joys of planning.

When I did mine 60 days out the inventory was very limited and only late at night. I went back 32 days before my trip, I clicked on modify the time and was able to find 4 for 5:10 pm. Don't lose hope, keep checking and trying!

I think FEA FPs are often gone before the 30 day mark. But as PP said, keep checking for small groups of 1-2 people. Check a couple times a day and you may get lucky!

FEA was gone at my 30 days out booking. I kept trying when I had a chance and eventually managed to get 2 over lapping passes for early afternoon. We also did rope drop and got on the ride easily and were off by 8.59am. Then two of us got to ride again on the FP in the afternoon. So there is a chance of getting one, definitely search just by singles and keep trying!!

Yes, I was able to book 2 one week out, and my D-I-L booked four the morning of. Just keep trying and good luck.

Just keep checking - even up to the day. Last year on our last day, we had a sick child, and decided to take things much slower & just do a little here & there. I dropped 5 FPs to 7DMT the night before. They can be found. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter