• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Sports teams you hate

New York Yankees
Seattle Seahawks
and the Seattle Seahawks.

I live in Seahawks country and want to stab myself everytime I see a 12th man flag, here someone refer to themselves as the 12th man, etc...

World Champion? You only had to beat other teams from the U.S. The only other possibility was Canada. How does that equal the world?

I wasnt even going to reply because to ask this question you either dont know sports or you just want to be argumentive .

Not my problem you dislike the Penguins . They are the Stanley Cup champs, world champions
Just as the Superbowl winner ( football) are the World Champions even though they only play US teams , same with baseball, basketball etc.

Not sure why thats the title , its been that way as long as I can remember. It is how it is.

I wasnt even going to reply because to ask this question you either dont know sports or you just want to be argumentive .

Not my problem you dislike the Penguins . They are the Stanley Cup champs, world champions
Just as the Superbowl winner ( football) are the World Champions even though they only play US teams , same with baseball, basketball etc.

Not sure why thats the title , its been that way as long as I can remember. It is how it is.

No, the NHL doesn't call the Stanley Cup champion the world champion. Bettman doesn't even say the words...

No, the NHL doesn't call the Stanley Cup champion the world champion.

Im not going to argue with you. I could care less.
The Penguins are the Champions , Stanley Cup champs , Best of all the professional hockey teams.
Sidney Crosby was the MVP.

Better? :rolleyes: They are still the champs no matter how you phrase it

Im not going to argue with you. I could care less.
The Penguins are the Champions , Stanley Cup champs , Best of all the professional hockey teams.
Sidney Crosby was the MVP.

Better? :rolleyes: They are still the champs no matter how you phrase it

I'm not arguing that fact, they are the Stanley Cup champs fair and square. Hopefully A Canadian team will make it in next year. I'm just disagreeing with you that the NHL calls them world champs, they don't.

I'm not arguing that fact, they are the Stanley Cup champs fair and square. Hopefully A Canadian team will make it in next year. I'm just disagreeing with you that the NHL calls them world champs, they don't.

My mistake then.
Im a fairweather hockey fan. Im happy they won because theyre a local team but football is my passion sport

My mistake then.
Im a fairweather hockey fan. Im happy they won because theyre a local team but football is my passion sport

Always good when the local team wins. 18-19 is supposed to be the Jets year but I'll believe it when I see it :rolleyes:

Three? Only three? I'm from Philly and I can't limit myself to just three in any major pro sport. I go back to Concrete Charlie, Gene Mauch blowing it, and "Havlichek stole the ball." There are too many teams to list . . .

Texas A&M for the ugly way they joined the SEC.
Baylor for being sore losers and of course the dirty way they handled the football rapes.
University of OK because so many of the students were drunken jerks who kept trying to start fights when they'd play here.
SMU for students spectators thinking it was okay to hold up a sign that said "You'll be our maids someday." More money than class.
Dallas Cowboys because of Jerry Jones. Oklahoma can have him back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter