3 for 3 on ADRs, lets hope it continues

pad406

DIS Veteran
Chef Mickeys 6:00pm on Christmas Eve, Lilo & Stitch Breakfast Christmas morning and California Grill for dinner Chrismtas evening, :woohoo: Only 7 more to go.

Way to go, let us know what the next 7 are and how you make out getting them. The 2 toughest for us to get are Le Cellier and Ohana but usually we get them, Le Cellier either late after 8 or so or for lunch.

Good luck with the rest of your ressies!

I can not believe that I was able to get every single one of mine with no problem whatsoever. I got O'Hana for our arrival night at just the time I wanted. I have not been able to get this for our past 3 trips!

Other than that one dinner, my other ADRs are character breakfasts and late lunches. I think choosing the late lunch over the dinner hour helped us a lot. DH & I both have early schedules and are home from work and eating dinner usually by 4pm so a late lunch at Disney really will be like an early dinner for us. That leaves the evening for snack time!!

This will be our first time trying Mama Melrose, Le Cellier and Chefs de France! party:

Couldn't get Coral Reef for 6:00 on 26th Dec, :headache:. Have booked for lunch instead, will see if the IPO can sort it for me. I was in at exactly 7:00am this morning :mad:, pressed find restauraunts, was told it was an invalid date, pressed again and up came the screen with no availability in Coral Reef

Couldn't get Coral Reef for 6:00 on 26th Dec, :headache:. Have booked for lunch instead, will see if the IPO can sort it for me. I was in at exactly 7:00am this morning :mad:, pressed find restauraunts, was told it was an invalid date, pressed again and up came the screen with no availability in Coral Reef

Keep trying sometimes an ADR would get dropped and you could get lucky. LAst year we kept looking for ADR's at Ohana finally got then then dropped what we had that day.

Good luck with the rest of your ressies!

Other than that one dinner, my other ADRs are character breakfasts and late lunches. I think choosing the late lunch over the dinner hour helped us a lot. DH & I both have early schedules and are home from work and eating dinner usually by 4pm so a late lunch at Disney really will be like an early dinner for us. That leaves the evening for snack time!!
This will be our first time trying Mama Melrose, Le Cellier and Chefs de France! party:

I love this thought! I bet that you have good luck with your ADRs this way. We go on the DxDDP (because we are there the full check in day and the full check out day). We always have too many snacks left over. Great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter