• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 bedroom townhouse or 2 bedroom condo

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
I am looking for any recommendations. If you have stayed somewhere and loved it please tell me :)

PS. If you stayed somewhere and HATED it, I would love to know that too!!!

We stayed at a three bed town home in Windsor hills last year, loved the location. Had a few issues with the rental but the owner was responsive and we are giving them a second chance in Nov. Personally, I really like the townhouse, we adored having a pool rightboutside- yes, it's small but it worked perfect for usnand we could use the resort pool if we wanted. I really liked being able to park right outside the door, and not having to worry about people above or below. It was so close in price to a condo, that I would always go with the townhouse given the choice.

We've stayed twice at WH in condos. When I was looking I found that the 3 br were sometimes cheaper than the 2 br.

We stayed at www.wdwhome.com this time. The condo was nice, great location.

Last year we stayed at Day Dreamer from ****************.com. This condo was bigger and a bit nicer however more $$ than wdwhome.

We stayed at a three bed town home in Windsor hills last year, loved the location. Had a few issues with the rental but the owner was responsive and we are giving them a second chance in Nov. Personally, I really like the townhouse, we adored having a pool rightboutside- yes, it's small but it worked perfect for usnand we could use the resort pool if we wanted. I really liked being able to park right outside the door, and not having to worry about people above or below. It was so close in price to a condo, that I would always go with the townhouse given the choice.

I agree about the prices. We will be staying in a 3 BR townhouse at WH in June and we get our own parking spot, no climbing 3 flights of stairs with luggage, and we have a splash pool for the girls which they will love. We also only have to share the walls on the sides so less noise than when in a condo. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter