2nd timers Resort Photopass Session

lumpy08

Mouseketeer
We did a photopass session two years ago (I want to say it was only $25). We are going again in a few months and I was wondering for those of you who have done the Resort Photopass where did you have it done. We went to the GF the first time. The weather was rainy, but the Photographer did an awesome job by taking photos inside and some outside that we were covered under the walkways. I actually really liked them. So this trip I am wondering if I should go back to having it done at the GF and hope we will get some shots outside. What are you favorite Resort Photopass session backdrops?

Sorry I cant help BUT

I have been wondering about resort photo pass! I am going on my honeymoon in like 20 days :)

Do you make an appointment? if so, who do I call?
How much does it cost?
How many shots do you get?
Do the photos go on your photopass?

and finally where is the best resort to do it?

There's a sticky at the top of this board that talks about the resort photo sessions and the different backdrops. It's not completely up to date, but I think there are photos posted from each resort that offers it. If you explore the resorts, they will go where you want too.

The cost has gone up from the $25 it used to be. Now, it starts at about $50 and goes up to about $100, maybe more.

Yes, you make an appointment. You call the PhotoPass desk at the resort itself. Or you can call (407) 934-4004 (from the sticky) and press the number for the resort you want. You can make appts 30 days in advance I think.

You get as many shots as they take during the 25-30 minute session. You can also pay an additional fee for more time if you want more shots.

The photos don't go on your PhotoPass from the parks, but if you choose the higher cost package, you will get another PhotoPass with the resort session photos, plus a CD of all the images and your prints.

The resorts vary, so you should look at the pics to decide which one. Some offer beach backdrops and hammocks and water. Some offer rocks and plants. Some offer balconies. It is really up to your individual tastes.

I was hoping to do a resort session with my family this year and was also planning to pre-purchase the photopass CD for $99 - If I am reading the previous posts correctly, I would be better off to purchase only the resort session with a CD and have the photopass photos from the parks added to that one - is that correct? Thanks!

We did the one at WL in January. We are using them as our DD's senior pictures. She had her letter jacket with her so we were able to get that in there as well. I was very happy with our session. If memory serves me correctly the session was like $39.00 then the CD was $99 but if I bought the CD the the session was waved.....?????? I just don't remember completely but I was happy and did buy the CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter