• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2nd seating dining question

Pooh93

DIS Veteran
What time is breakfast on the day of debarkation for the second seating? I need to figure out what time to have the towncar service pick us up. TIA.

On my cruises it's 8.15.

May vary, Main dinner typically gets something 6.45/7, 7.15.

What time is breakfast on the day of debarkation for the second seating? I need to figure out what time to have the towncar service pick us up. TIA.

If you would like to eat earlier, Cabanas will also be open on the final morning.

For some reason I thought it was 8:00 since that is when you have to be out of your cabin.

Thought early breakfast was 6.

You will be calling your towncar in the morning anyway. They all can't wait at the curb but you can tell them when you book you have later breakfast so around 9 -9 :30 I would think. You still have to get off the ship with a lot of people and then get your luggage and go though customs.

On Fantasy this past January, main seating breakfast was 6:45am and late was 8am. We had main seating but our flight wasn't until 2:30pm so we asked our head server if we could come to the later breakfast.

Is Cabanas breakfast the last morning kind of a secret? I see it mentioned online but on the ship the servers imply breakfast is only available at specific times in the same MDR as dinner the last night.

On Fantasy this past January, main seating breakfast was 6:45am and late was 8am. We had main seating but our flight wasn't until 2:30pm so we asked our head server if we could come to the later breakfast.

Is Cabanas breakfast the last morning kind of a secret? I see it mentioned online but on the ship the servers imply breakfast is only available at specific times in the same MDR as dinner the last night.
Yes, it's kind of a secret. But it's always been available. At least as long as we've done DCL.

We just returned from a 4 night Disney Dream cruise today. We had second seating and the Debarkation breakfast was at 8:00am. They opened the doors at little earlier, Enchanted Garden, around 7:55am.

The time breakfast is served on debarkation day varies a little depending on cruise and the time the ship is expected to clear customs. I just got off the Wonder and Sunday and I've already forgotten, but I believe it was 8:15 or 8:30. I remember having a great last breakfast with our servers and table mates while we waited for our luggage tags to be called. We were finishing up our meal when they were called. When we went down, the line was very short getting off the ship.

Just got off the Fantasy last Sat
Late dining breakfast was 8.....you have to be out of your room by then.
We opted for Cabanas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter