• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2nd Day for $10?

zaneymax

ANY day at Disney World is better than a day at wo
Hi Everyone!
We are looking to go to Orlando for the week of July 4th, & going to Sea World one day (if not 2!). I've read that if you buy tickets for one day & go to guest services before you leave Sea World, you can get another day added to your ticket for $10. Is this true?

What advice & tips can you share with a new Sea World guest?

Thanks for your help & advice!
Gina

Yes, true.

I have done this more than once. Last time we did this it was spring break just a few weeks ago. The best thing about it is you can do this with any ticket type. Buy a $50 weekday ticket, use it Friday, add a day, and go back Saturday. 2 days for $30 each, can't beat that deal. Have a Sea World / Busch Gardens combo ticket, can still do it. Any type works, doesn't matter if it was a discounted ticket, a combo, or what.

Thanks for this info! I did not know this...makes it a little easier to price out doing Sea World for us. :thumbsup2

Yes, we did this a few weeks ago. It was really hot that day (for some reason Sea World seems 500 degrees hotter than Disney). We hadn't seen everything and every had lost their energy by about 3pm. So, we bought an extra day and came back on our last day after checking out until our evening flight. Worked perfectly!

As far as advice for a new guest - just get to the penguins first and if it is hot day, go to the water ride early as it will be a long line later in the day (we walked on at about 11am). Otherwise, we encountered no lines or problems getting seats for the shows.

Have fun!

So if I add another day for $10, do I have to go back to Sea World the very next day, or can I use it later in the week?

Trying to schedule out our vacation!

Thanks for your help!

zaneymax said:
So if I add another day for $10, do I have to go back to Sea World the very next day, or can I use it later in the week?

Trying to schedule out our vacation!

Thanks for your help!

No i have read on the boards before that its good for up to 7 days(i think). I do know it doesnt have to be used the next day.

This is great to hear. I've been doing this deal since the 1980s, but didn't see it listed on their website anymore. I was afraid I was going to have to pay another $50 to do a second day at SeaWorld the week before Christmas. // I love SeaWorld, but would typically just do one day there on a week long trip, but this deal gets me to do a second day, as it's so much more economical that a second day at a Disney theme park. Just doing three theme park days and will do two at SeaWorld and one at the MK on our December trip. Sounds fantastic and economical.

When we were there last July, we were able to buy an annual pass that expired Dec 31 for about the price of a one day ticket and 10 bucks. I think it was an online deal. So basically the same price as what you are asking, but for 6 months

Camping Griswalds said:
When we were there last July, we were able to buy an annual pass that expired Dec 31 for about the price of a one day ticket and 10 bucks. I think it was an online deal. So basically the same price as what you are asking, but for 6 months

That is the fun card. Only difference is you dont get the discounts and free parking like the annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter