294 OKW Points For Rent @ $ 13 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbjgroundhog

Earning My Ears
Travel at this tropical oasis must be completed by November 30, 2016. (Prefer to rent full allotment of points in one block.) However, I can rent at ANY resort! :)

Last edited:
Had to put doggy to sleep day after my reply; I stopped functioning. Are you still interested in points?

Had to put doggy to sleep day after my reply. I stopped functioning. Are you still interested in points?

Travel at this tropical oasis must be completed by November 30, 2016. (Prefer to rent full allotment of points in one block.) However, I can rent at ANY resort! :)

I'm looking for Poly or Bay Lake Tower standard studio 10/26/16 to 11/01/16
thank you,
Linda

Looking for two bedroom villa in the boardwalk or old key west oct 9 to the 15 2016 or oct 10 to oct 16 2016

I'm looking for Poly or Bay Lake Tower standard studio 10/26/16 to 11/01/16
thank you,
Linda

YES! I looked for you last night and could get BLT.....however Disboards was "down" and I could not get back to you. Please e-mail me if you would like and I will be glad to book accommodations for you. Many rooms at different resorts are already booked up for October so the sooner the better! Thanks :) E-mail: bbjgroundhog@suddenlink.net

Looking for two bedroom villa in the boardwalk or old key west oct 9 to the 15 2016 or oct 10 to oct 16 2016

YES! I checked for you yesterday and Boardwalk was already full (!) but OKW had availability. Disboards was "down" so I could not get back to you promptly....Grrrrrr. So, if you would like to e-mail me, I will get OKW booked for you. A lot of rooms at resorts are full already for October, so the sooner, the better. Thanks :)
E-mail: bbjgroundhog@suddenlink.net

Hi!

Can you please check for me the availabilities for Aulani?

Check-in date: any day between 7/23/16-7/27/16 for one night

# of people: total 8 (including 2 children ages 8 and 6)

Would like either 2 studio rooms or 2 hotel rooms

Thank you so much!

Nami

Hi!

Can you please check for me the availabilities for Aulani?

Check-in date: any day between 7/23/16-7/27/16 for one night

# of people: total 8 (including 2 children ages 8 and 6)

Would like either 2 studio rooms or 2 hotel rooms

Thank you so much!

Nami

I'm sorry Nami. At this point I am hoping to rent more points at one time (than one night). Thanks.

I am looking to rent 174 OKW points for a 1 bedroom for Nov7th-14th. Do you have any points left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter