28 points For Rent $7 Per Point, Must use by 11/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 28 points for rent that must be used 11/30/2016 with a check out by 12/1. Asking price is $7 per point.

Please email us at Frances4Disney@aol.com for quickest response

Last edited:
I'm looking to rent points from November 13th to the 18th or the 14th to the 18th. My preference would be the Polynesian but am open to other resorts.

Anything available?

Looking for 11/23-11/25. Family of four. No real preference on resort but whatever may be available

Any studios or 1bdrs from nov 13th through nov 20th (excluding saratoga springs) ?

I need 300 points to be transferred for a stay next June. Can you transfer them?
I could use as many as 400 if u have that many still

Do they have any studios by chance anywhere? It would be just myself and my son (8). Also how many points would it be please? Thanks again

Hi! Can I book ressies at AKV bcv or bwv from you please? Thank you
Any dates between 24 dec and 10 of Jan! Thank you
Christie Claymore
John Claymore
TROY Claymore age 8
1421 Montclair
Ste Adele Canada J8b2y7 I'll pay PayPal right away if you wish. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
www.christieclaymore.com
Christieclaymore@gmail.com

I am interested in November 19-22 for 2 adults 3 kids (7,3, and 2). Do you have any availability then? Would prefer AKV but would be open to others.

Looking for any DVC location at WDW from anytime between Saturday, 11/19-Saturday 11/26. Can pay immediately. Family of 4.

I was looking for 7 nights but we found a reservation yesterday. Thanks so much for responding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter