$274 for Yacht Club Good?

disneysophie

Mouseketeer
Good morning! I'm not to familiar with Deluxe pricing....Is $274 for Yacht club a great price? Is there usually a cheaper rate at some point in the year for the Yacht club or another Deluxe resort? ...if so, how much? Thanks in advance!

Is it a standard or CL room? We had a CL room in 2013 for $338/night.

Given price increases, etc...$274/night would probably be good for a standard room.

Yes, that is a good rate. The cheapest night at YC in 2017 is $421 rack rate (in August to mid September), so that's about 35% off. The average max public discount for a deluxe is 30% and the average max discount for an AP is 35%. Occasionally, you may see a slightly higher discount depending on the resort's need to fill rooms. FYI, right now there is refurbishment going on at the YC which might be why it is a better price.

Yes, that is a good rate. The cheapest night at YC in 2017 is $421 rack rate (in August to mid September), so that's about 35% off. The average max public discount for a deluxe is 30% and the average max discount for an AP is 35%. Occasionally, you may see a slightly higher discount depending on the resort's need to fill rooms. FYI, right now there is refurbishment going on at the YC which might be why it is a better price.
Any idea if the refurb interferes with pool, or any part of hotel that can't be used?

Any idea if the refurb interferes with pool, or any part of hotel that can't be used?
No, generally not. They normally block off hallways where the rooms are being refurbed. You can always ask for your room to be located away from construction. You will enjoy the YC. All of the pools, lounges and restaurants should be open and not affected.

Your passholder rate is 35% discount, which is very good...about as high a discount as I've seen in quite awhile, when booking through Disney.

That's a rate I'd love to see :thumbsup2. We stayed at the Beach Club during the recent renovations and the disruption was minimal. They had walls up and the workers weren't very disruptive for us.

Do you mind if I ask when you booked the Yacht Club room? We booked last week for the first week of February and was told the Gift of Magic promotion was better than our AP discount. We got a Garden View for $334/night. AP was a dollar or two more for a Standard room.

Many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!