258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me if you have availability for Bay Lake Tower two bedroom villa check in October 28, 2016 check out October 31, 2016 (three nights). Thank you.

Can you tell me if you have availability for Bay Lake Tower two bedroom villa check in October 28, 2016 check out October 31, 2016 (three nights). Thank you.

There is no availability at Bay lake for those dates. Are you interested in any other location?

Hi Keenan,
I'm interested in booking the Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort (BLT) 11/27-11/30 for a 1BR Lake View Villa.
I believe that would be 99 points.

Thanks!

Hi Keenan,
I'm interested in booking the Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary Resort (BLT) 11/27-11/30 for a 1BR Lake View Villa.
I believe that would be 99 points.

Thanks!
Only one night is available in a lake view, two nights are available in a standard view.

Looking for 8 nights 7/23-7/31 @ BCV or AKV in a studio. Would also consider other resorts if no availability.

Thank you!

We have 258 points for rent. Must be used by Dec. 1. Have references if needed. Payment must be made through PayPal. Will help with Magical Express or dining plan, if desired. Resort, dates, and type of unit necessary for me to check for availability. Thanks.
Keenan5
Looking to rent 200-240 points. Dates Sunday night 7/17 thru Thursday night 7/21 OKW, 2BRV (200pts), BWV, 2BR Deluxe View (240pts), BWV,2BR standard (205pts) LMK if there is availability and next steps. Thanks.

Looking to rent 200-240 points. Dates Sunday night 7/17 thru Thursday night 7/21 OKW, 2BRV (200pts), BWV, 2BR Deluxe View (240pts), BWV,2BR standard (205pts) LMK if there is availability and next steps. Thanks.

There is only one night availability at BWV. All nights are available at OKW. I assume you mean 5 nights. There is a regular 2 bedroom available and a 2 bedroom lock off. If you would like me to book it I would need names of everyone on the reservation, addresses, and phone numbers. Once the reservation is made I will forward it.
PM me with the info.

Looking for Villas at the Grand Californian 2 BR for October 6-9 (172pts). Thanks for looking!

Looking for any studio Sept 2-5. Anything available? Thanks!
The only place with availability for all dates in a studio is Saratoga. It would be 42 points. If interested, I would need names, addresses, phone, ages. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter