Do you know when you should find out? Or is it just some random weekday after the 1 year mark?

An infinite amount of pixie dust always does the trick! Have fun cleaning that up! ;) :rotfl: So glad everything worked out in your favor!

Yay! I'm so excited for you! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

And it's not silly at all to have been stressed about it, I know most of us girls here would have felt the same. ;) I'm so glad it all worked out. :goodvibes

Yay!!! That's great news!

So do you get to do your contract now? Or do you have to wait for the 8 month mark?

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Very nice STDs, I love coloring. Your website looks great, except it's not in English so I have no idea what you said!! :lol: Timeline's looking good too.

I'm really excited to being the LeJeune team as well. I can't wait for the trial. When are you going down?

And yum yum about Kona breakfast. We changed our ressies last time so we went 2 days in a row.

Yey for getting your date!
I love the save the dates and the website. I adore your colors!
I don't want to wait a year to see how everything turns out lol. Oh, and awesome vendor choices haha. I absolutely loved Patricia and Becka and Nate as well.

How cute! I love dressing my pets up, but for some reason they don't cooperate when I get the camera out! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter