:)

I am not sure off all of the advantages because I just joined both but you can join the Disney Club for $31.95 with a discount code and than when you join AAA you get $10.00 off because you are a Disney club member.

Lisa

I joined AAA,DC,Magicard,Entertainment book,Any clubs for Sea World or Universal,found all the $$off coupons for anything I thought we might do. I put everything in a Mickey Wallet. I was ready for anything,Because everything goes wrong when we vactation.

Next time I will even have Alternet off site ressie's,I never want to be stuck in a bad hotel situation again!!

I joined the Disney Club and it has already paid for itself tenfold. I got 20% off our room at ASMo, will get $10 off each hopper pass (which you can use your card to buy up to 10). That is not counting the 10% discounts off some food & stores at WDW.

DIXIE LANDINGS - 2000
ALL STAR MOVIES - Upcoming Nov

I think DC usually gives you better ticket discounts but AAA would give you a wider range of offsite discounts. DC also gives you a rather useful quarterly magazine & Disney specific coupons.

If you could choose only one - I'd go with AAA for the road service, maps & tourbooks, and great discounts. If you plan to visit any non-Disney theme parks - AAA membership will usually save you money on tickets, and possibly dining and shopping.

I have both AAA and Disney Club - and I also feel I have gotten my money's worth from the Disney Club. I do a lot of shopping at the Disney Store, and the 10% discount pays for itself in short order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter