2024 Moonlight Magic

Thank you, still don't see it on the page where the events and dates are listed. You would think they would show it on that page as well.
Dates were posted at one time. They may have been removed when the pages was updated to include 2024 info.

Registration dates were included in the original announcement.

November 26 for hotel reservation. December 5 general.
I wrote down 11/28 when it was originally announced. 11/26 is a Sunday, so it shouldn't be that date.

For those who did the Epcot event, curious which rides were made available. Out of Guardians, Remy, Frozen, Test Track, how many of those were open during your event?

Dec 13 AK MM registration Nov 28

Has anyone received an email for this event yet? Or even found it anywhere on the DVC site. I can't find it anywhere.

Dec 13 AK MM registration Nov 28

Has anyone received an email for this event yet? Or even found it anywhere on the DVC site. I can't find it anywhere.
It's listed on the same info page along with the 2024 dates.

Pretty typical for them to send out the registration link a day before. If you have a hotel reservations, expect something Monday afternoon. Will probably be posted here, too.

It's listed on the same info page along with the 2024 dates.

Pretty typical for them to send out the registration link a day before. If you have a hotel reservations, expect something Monday afternoon. Will probably be posted here, too.

I can't find that page anywhere on the DVC site. I can only see it on the link posted on another thread.

It doesn't list the registration dates for any of them. The 12/13 AK one showed the info before they announced 2024, but doesn't list it anymore. We'll be there on 12/13, so I'm eagerly awaiting registration info.
Yes. As we said a few posts back, the registration dates were listed at one time but apparently removed when they updated the page with the 2024 dates. I have no reason to think that the reg dates changed. The event is only 2 weeks away. I expect the link to be circulated tomorrow.

Yes. As we said a few posts back, the registration dates were listed at one time but apparently removed when they updated the page with the 2024 dates. I have no reason to think that the reg dates changed. The event is only 2 weeks away. I expect the link to be circulated tomorrow.
Seems odd that they haven't announced the registration date for the December event yet.

Can an associate member be the only DVC member going. I might be out of town but I don’t want my family to miss out.

Can an associate member be the only DVC member going. I might be out of town but I don’t want my family to miss out.

Associate members are not entitled to membership extras as they are not an owner.

Only an owner can check people in.

How hard is it to get tickets for MM? I just got the email for registration tomorrow - we will be there for Feb 27 in animal kingdom. Any pointers for registration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter