2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Information and Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for the youtube videos start so i can get even more hyped for my first food and wine festival!!! i already have a wishlist on an app of what i want to try while my hubby is waiting to actually see the food and description before figuring out what he wants to try

Sooo excited that it starts tomorrow!!! I'm not going until August but I can't wait for all of the food blogger reviews! I need help weeding out my list of must eats! 🤣
Craig mentioned on the DIS Unplugged show yesterday that there is a media preview event either this afternoon or this evening (Wed). I'm hoping some people might push some content out tonight in an effort to be first. I'm anxious for reviews too!!

For those with food allergies and dietary restrictions, GlutenFreeDisneyWorld on instagram is reporting that while the allergy info is apparently not on the signs at the booths, it IS in the official app (and will also be in the paper passports). The info in the app is pretty detailed ... search for the festival, then click "view allergy friendly menus" and then "view menu" again and lists the items by booth and what's safe for the top 8 most common allergies. It sounds like this is a new feature this year.

Food and Wine menu.jpgMenu sample.jpg

For those with food allergies and dietary restrictions, GlutenFreeDisneyWorld on instagram is reporting that while the allergy info is apparently not on the signs at the booths, it IS in the official app (and will also be in the paper passports). The info in the app is pretty detailed ... search for the festival, then click "view allergy friendly menus" and then "view menu" again and lists the items by booth and what's safe for the top 8 most common allergies. It sounds like this is a new feature this year.

View attachment 780520View attachment 780521
Thanks for that info!

I am so excited... and I am not even going this year! Going next year so like to follow along for basic information and to figure out my budget.

I was already seeing form TikToks from the preview yesterday on my feed. Super excited for my favorite YouTubers to get out there and try things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter